2011 Nissan Juke - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Juke model:
Got Juked on MPG RATINGS
By fbjbadjuke on 07/26/11 11:19 AM (PDT)

2011 Nissan Juke SV 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

We have had this car since March 1. The MPG is only averaging 18.5 MPG with 90% of our driving on the freeway. In town we get 13-15 MPG and the best we have ever gotten was 24.63 MPG in Economy mode 100% Freeway Trip. This car has had electrical problems where the radio goes off & the car dies/ won't restart and had to get a jump to get going again. (This has happen twice.) The dealer can't get any better MPG as we left it with them for a week. They couldn't find the electrical problem either. Economy mode is dangerous if crossing traffic and is not recommended by this motorist. I have owned other Nissan products but this JUKE is a JOKE. Don't by this car if economy is a concern!!

Great car with big appetite
By markuslycus on 07/16/11 09:57 AM (PDT)

2011 Nissan Juke S 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

Like everything about the car but the fuel economy. I do almost all 95% HWY driving on 90% flat roads, and have driven 1500 mi. I average 26.80 mpg. My driving is done on all 4 lane roads, while driving 55-65 MPH. I always drive with fuel conservation top priority. I was expecting to get at least 35 mpg, not 26.80mpg.

Best mix of hatchback and CUV
By elgac on 07/14/11 12:28 PM (PDT)

2011 Nissan Juke S 4dr Hatchback AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I've had my Juke for 7 months and just over 8000 miles now. I absolutely love how the car drives, I'm averaging 27mpg, and I haven't had any problems with it. It is small (like Honda Fit small), but I knew that the first time I got in, and a roof rack has solved all my space needs. I've upgraded to 225/60R17 tires which gave it around 1" of lift, bringing the ground clearance to 8". It can't handle rocks like an Xterra, Jeep, or other body on frame SUV, but dirt and sand are no problem at all. I just wish the aftermarket would get behind the Juke, because I'm betting a tune will do wonders for both power and efficiency... and it needs undercarriage protection.

Juke Box Rocks!
By franky83 on 06/16/11 15:29 PM (PDT)

2011 Nissan Juke SV 4dr Hatchback AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

Traded in my Nissan Xterra for the Juke. I have a 100 mile daily commute and the Xterra was way too expensive to drive. Just happened to find the juke which meets the same needs I had with my Xterra, a vehicle to take skiing and load my kayaks on. My Juke Box has been great!! I'm getting about 29 mph, it's a lot more comfortable then my Xterra, and with the sport option its great when I need to pass in traffic. I love this little car, and all the looks I get when driving it!

Like the frog
By roesch on 06/15/11 08:35 AM (PDT)

2011 Nissan Juke S 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

Although we wanted a SV model,we found none available without many add ons so we ended up with a Juke S FWD with a spoiler, which I think adds to the over-all look. We traded my wife's car, a Vibe, because she finds the frog look attractive. As most of our driving is in the city, we both like the quick ease this car offers as it zips into small parking spaces. The construction is solid, as is the ride, and we find the quiet interior enhances the sound system. The FWD gives us some extra space in the back, and while not a large as the Vibe, most of the time we do not need a larger storage space for our gym gear and groceries.

Love it BUT
By noshoesinhouse on 06/08/11 10:52 AM (PDT)

2011 Nissan Juke S 4dr Hatchback AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

traded into a Juke from a Versa. the juke is fun it takes off great it's fast look very cute. BUT it needs more storage place like example: versa has the console in the middle in the dash board & more room all together. the Juke's seat are not very comfortable i've had mine for a month & still can't seem to get my seat in the right position. i also miss the arm rest the juke doesn't have any. other than that i do love my car don't get me wrong but i REALLY MISS my VERSA.

So cute and fun to drive
By lindaw2 on 06/02/11 19:25 PM (PDT)

2011 Nissan Juke SL 4dr Hatchback AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

Just got my pearl white SL AWD Juke today. It is replacing a 2008 Rogue. So far I think it is adorable. The only negatives I notice so far are the seats are firmer than the Rogue and there is no middle console for storage. Love the nav and the back up camera as well as the climate control. Fun to drive and my husband likes it too!!

2011 Juke - 4 months later
By uwe2 on 05/17/11 07:53 AM (PDT)

2011 Nissan Juke SV 4dr Hatchback AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

Now that I drove my Juke for almost 4 months, I wanted to share an updated review. I still like the car a lot - a lot of bang for the buck, no doubt about it (see favorite features). However, I don't know what Nissan was smoking when they averaged the car at 25-27 MPG - driving a mix of highway and city, and not pushing it, I get 20.4 MPG. Had a rattling noise from under the hood, which turned out to be a loose screw - dealer fixed it for free. I still belief the car is lacking some 30 or so horses. Hope aftermarket parts will be available sometime soon to address that (and maybe improve gas mileage in the process).

Reliability So Far
By roxygrl on 04/25/11 07:34 AM (PDT)

2011 Nissan Juke SV 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

Had the Juke for a month so far. Traded in my Nissan Rogue. So far so good I am finded the seats to be a little firm and stiff. Has sufficient pickup and seems to do well on gas.

Finally not a cookie-cutter body type
By msbeanz on 04/14/11 11:51 AM (PDT)

2011 Nissan Juke SV 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

Love at first test drive, love the quick throttle repsonse, never drove a car that was actually fun to drive ! this makes me excited for my daily 52 mile round trip to work. I sold my 06 Mazda 3i to get this Juke SV & it was the best sale I have ever made ! very smooth ride, quiet & the MPG is awesome ! similar size gas tank compared to my Mazda 3 & I seem to be using less gas in the Juke, so I have to wonder, all you reviews that said it gets horrible MPG do you never take it off the sport mode & drive like a maniac ? I love how the bullfrog body is like no other manufacturers out there, & it fits all my needs as a 4-dr since I plan on having kids somedays. motorcycle-like interior is cool!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Nissan Juke in WA is:

$164 per month*