Used 2011 Nissan Juke Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Nissan Juke - Consumer Reviews

2011 Nissan Juke

View reviews for a specific Juke model:

Juke a car with personality!
By arckenben

2011 Nissan Juke SV 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I have owned a Juke since July 23, 2011 and I have loved every minute of it. It looks like no other. It looks alive, active, like it could pounce on smaller prey! To drive it is to smile. Has tons of torque and feels lightning quick. Grips the road like mad…I have DRIVEN this car my friends! It is one of the most fun to drive cars I have ever owned. When you grab it by the short hairs and put your foot into it there is a bit of front wheel torque steer, however the traction control will keep you in line…unless you turn it off and know what you are doing. It is a very exciting fun ride. Gets a lot of attention at the pump and parking lots. Inside the car has 3 driving modes, eco, normal and sport. Each provides a bit of a different feel. From Eco setting compared to Sport is like Jekyll and Hyde! I drive the wheels off my Juke and still get 25.9 MPG in city. Don’t buy a Juke for the gas mileage, which is not bad considering your driving a Turbo with 0-60 in about 7 sec (with my lead foot and a stick shift). Buy a Juke if you love to drive. It is an exciting yet affordable car that has a personality you can love. The Juke guarantees to put a smile on your face when you drive it. Which is what I am going to do now.

Fun Little Frog
By justin2point1

2011 Nissan Juke SV 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I love this thing!! Not a day goes by that I don't smile every time I get in. To all those who have poor MPG, maybe it's the manual v CVT, but I drive mine like a like the crazy 25 year old I am, and I average 27 to 29 MPG, although I have always put supreme gas in it. The only down side is the back seat is small. I almost always keep the seats down, and it makes some people car sick to sit in the back. The standard features are awesome, I'm a little spoiled on the leather wrapped steering wheel and the iPod controls on the wheel. A little bit more storage places would be nice, but overall, for what I paid for, I feel like I got the way better end of the deal.

Does NOT give more than 27mpg
By 2011juke

2011 Nissan Juke S 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

This is a great compact car to drive but it is an expesive car to drive. Starting with : Takes Supreme GAS, although the dealers will tell you that it is optional. My driving is 90% hwy, always on the ECO setting, and i coast as much as i can to get the best milage that i can, which is 27mpg. I just took it in for the fuel recall now im getting 25mpg!!!!!!

Favorite Features

Exterior styling

Suggested Improvements

MPG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes it really does get bad mileage
By bert_home

2011 Nissan Juke SL 4dr Hatchback AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

From reading the forums and having personal experience, some Jukes get really bad mileage. I'm looking at about 18mpg around town in FWD mode. It does really well on the freeway (27+). Its NOT the driving habits, tires, AC or any of the other usual suspects that cause poor mileage. The Nissan dealers don't know how to address the problem. The recent fuel leak fix does NOT fix the problem and may have made it worse or my car. The car is a blast to drive though but 18 mpg is very hard to live with.

Favorite Features

Driveabiliy

Suggested Improvements

Fix gas mileage problem, improve interior lighting, provide a roof rack

My favorite car ever!
By prideinlife

2011 Nissan Juke SL 4dr Hatchback AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I've had my 2011 Juke SL for a little while now and it's without a doubt my favorite car I've ever owned! I can't agree with all of the reviews saying the gas mileage is bad; I drive city and highway and my average is about 27 MPG. That's pretty good considering I use regular unleaded, like to hit the gas and zoom and don't drive to intentionally raise my MPG. This car is pure fun to drive! Zippy, comfortable on the inside (even with a bulky toddler seat in the back), loaded with features (mine came with the color changing lights inside) and super attractive. I have people stop me and ask me about it all of the time. :) Don't think I'll be trading this one in any time soon!

Favorite Features

I love the navigation, the different driving modes and options, the intellikey, the hands free bluetooth and the iPhone/iPod integration. This car is loaded to the top with features! It even came with LED lights that illuminate the floorboard and cupholders. It will cycle through 20 different colors or you can set it to one color. It's super, super sweet! That's the feature people seem to notice the most at night.

Suggested Improvements

I really can't think of any. This is a car that I really love to drive (I even "forget" things at the store some times, so I'm sent back out). :)