2011 Nissan Juke - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Juke model:
Whipper Snapper of a car!
By kpofsobos on 12/04/11 17:42 PM (PST)

2011 Nissan Juke S 4dr Hatchback AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I traded in my 2007 Rav4 Sport in early September for the Juke. I live in the city, and needed a smaller car to increase the likelihood of finding street parking. I chose this vehicle because it was a crossover, had AWD, and was small. I've tried unleaded, mid, and now I'm on premium gas. My consensus: the better the gas the better the MPG. Maybe it's mental, but I feel like the car rides better/smoother with premium as well. Seats are comfortable, interior feels really spacious, and I don't feel as though the backseat is too tight or that head room is a problem. When I jump on the highway I just zoom along and when I look down a few seconds later- BOOM! I'm going 80 mph. No armrest=bummer.

Bionic Frog
By warpedscout on 11/01/11 08:33 AM (PDT)

2011 Nissan Juke SL 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I purchased my Juke a few days ago and have been pleasantly suprised by this car. I have been wanting a Mini since they came out again but too many maintenance issues (Transmissions going out) and having to take it to a BMW dealership for service (1 1/2 hours away). The styling is love or hate but in my opinion very cool!! If you drive it right and keep premium fuel in the vehicle your will get good mileage (K&N air filter will help also). I am currently getting about 27 MPG just tooling around enjoying the car. Seating is good for my family and the interior is comfortable and fun.

It is a joke. Not juke
By divejunkie33 on 10/27/11 17:56 PM (PDT)

2011 Nissan Juke S 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

Poor, poor gas milage not like advertised...It is false advertisement. I tried my best to get better gas milage however can not get over 26.1 on highway. My 2000 Buick Century with 3.1 engine gets better gas milage(like 28). Not a joke. Seats are too stiff I drove 4 hrs today I barely got out of the car, my back was hurting. Not a joke. Look interior what you see? plastic, plastic and more plastic It is a good looking car if you hang out at Starbucks Coffee, it fits in parking spot perfect. That is joke...

Love This Car!
By blj427 on 10/22/11 19:32 PM (PDT)

2011 Nissan Juke SL 4dr Hatchback AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I've had my Juke about a month. I'm getting 27.9 miles per gallon. The car handles wonderfully. There's room for 5 and still room for beach chairs and umbrella in the rear. It's the perfect mini-sized AWD. Great value!

False advertising/Fuel Economy
By dbucolo on 10/12/11 05:56 AM (PDT)

2011 Nissan Juke SV 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I purchased this vehicle strickly on Gas Mileage, I traded a 2007 GMC Yukon that had Flex fuel capabilites and fuel adjustment that got 22 miles on the HWY. The Juke gets 23 at best. I turn off the Air, set on Econo mode and stay at 70mph to acheive 23. I cross the desert and have a 3 hour drive every week. The city is 18 at best. I hate the fact that I got rid of a 5.4 engine and much more comfort for a 1.6 and only get a few miles to the gallon better, this is a huge dissapointment and Nissan should be sued for false advertisement!

Fun to Drive and Affordable
By welshy3575 on 09/17/11 15:07 PM (PDT)

2011 Nissan Juke SL 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

The JUKE is let's say unique looking and I thought it was a joke of a car until I drove it. It brought a smile to my face. It is a very engaging car to drive, very spirited, and the seats are extremely comfortable, and definitely not found in cars at this price point. We now have just over 20,000 miles on our Juke and to date it has been very reliable. Inteior pluses are comforatbe seats, easy to read gauges, large rearview side mirrors. wish there was a center armrest, window and door lock switches should light up, and wish there was ambient lighting. Rear seat room should be increased a couple inches both in leg room and head room. ^th gear needs to be more fuel econmy minded.

20000 miles
By pheonixunc on 08/22/11 01:25 AM (PDT)

2011 Nissan Juke SV 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I traded in Nissan cube for the frog as soon as it came out early October 2010 and put over 20000 miles on it. Since then, it has sufferred from ignited "engine check lights" until recent recall measure from Nissan. Other than that, it is full of lovely features for the price, unique style, great performance and cool fuel economy. Solid handling is very attracting point to me especially on corners even against strong wind. Thank you NISSAN for making 21st century Datsun!!!

An Honest review
By instinctive on 08/20/11 18:02 PM (PDT)

2011 Nissan Juke S 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I heard reviews for the Juke for 2 weeks before i made a purchase, I just bought one today and i'm so happy i did. So here is what happened, I traded in a 1999 Honda Civic to get this puppy, It's just as good on gas as a older civic but it has was more powerful and spacious as well. I don't drive like a maniac but I've pushed the pedal hard and i get 27.6mpg combine so it's good, and on regular gas by the way. I'm also not nearly a hardcore car reviewer I'm just a normal 9-5 guy. See below

Juk'in
By tejaskinder on 08/10/11 10:51 AM (PDT)

2011 Nissan Juke SL 4dr Hatchback AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

Purchased in October 2010. To date no issues with any mechanical systems. Rear window stopped working but self-healed. Average 25 mpg's almost all the time. Easy to park. Enough room for really only two adults in front and small ones in the back........I'm 6'2" and have plenty of leg and head room, but would crush another adult behind me.....Not bad pricing for an AWD vechile with decent gas milage....

nothing make
By mikgyver on 08/06/11 21:12 PM (PDT)

2011 Nissan Juke SV 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I've owned 5 Jeeps. I like the outdoors. But I've also owned a Mustang GT covertible, Camaro and Celica GT convertible. I like sporty intentions. But most recently, I owned a Vibe for it's thrifty gas mileage and unimaginable practicality. Some how, in a mash up of odds and angles and curves, all those vehicles were combined into one ... and it works! Slide behind the wheel, and it feels sporty. Suddenly, you start noticing the cues all over. Put it in motion, and it feels the perfect height. Rally cross comes to mind. Like you can carve up a twisty mountain road until the pavement ends, and not even slow down as you dig into a good two-track. And I don't have to feel gas-guilty.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Nissan Juke in VA is:

$132 per month*