2011 Nissan Juke Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Juke model:
My new Juke
By bbubba20 on 11/04/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Nissan Juke Hatchback SV 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

Just bought it and fell in love with it right away! I was looking for a used car, I just want to test drive it to see how it was and bought it same day! Fun fun fun is all I can say.

Great Build, Great Fun!
By T on 11/02/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Nissan Juke Hatchback SV 4dr Hatchback AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I've owned quite a few cars in my years. The Juke is near the top in build quality. It is built economically but extremely well. Nissan, in my opinion, has surpassed Toyota and Honda in quality and design especially. I got my son a 2010 Rogue and was pleasantly surprised at it's quality and value. The Juke is such a fun car to drive daily. It is fast, smooth and thrilling. I have had 31 mpg on the highway (going 55-60). I highly recommend this vehicle. You won't be disappointed.

Love My Juke
By Don Bryan on 10/26/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Nissan Juke Hatchback SV 4dr Hatchback AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I love this car. I have a BMW Z4 that i am selling because the Juke is as much fun and has space for luggage to travel.

Amazing car
By terry thrasher on 10/22/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Nissan Juke Hatchback SV 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I just bought this car today and I love everything about it. It puts you back in your seat "amazing performance" weird looking in the front but it grows on you

Fun, Fun, Fun
By Gary on 10/20/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Nissan Juke Hatchback SL 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

First, I love the looks of my white SL - very distinctive. Next, it is one fun drive. You can select Normal, Sport, and Eco drives with a button push. In the first two, it is a screamer. Eco is mild mannered, but will get you better gas mileage. I am 6'2" and am very comfortable driving. It is one of the easiest cars to drive that I have ever had. Brakes are great. Air conditioning is excellent as expected. The SL is loaded with features and an excellent value for the price. The black leather seats with red stitching and red trim features is awesome. I am an elder who likes cars and I buy a new one every couple of years. This is definitely my favorite driving car.

Just got my Juke
By Todd Stevens on 10/13/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Nissan Juke Hatchback SV 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

All I can say is wow! I initially ignored this car based on exterior looks. Then my wife bought a Rogue while I was considering a Honda CR-Z. I needed a good mileage car for city driving. I really wasn't expecting much. but when you drive this thing, hang onto the steering wheel, because it's got serious jump from a dead start. also while cruising on the highway at 60 mph you can jump up to 80 quickly and blow away anyone. Take a test drive and you will not be disappointed. For the interior the premium cloth seats are very comfy for my bad back (why I ditched my leather seats on last vehicle). Buttons and controls are in convenient locations. Drives like my old 350Z with a tad less power.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Nissan Juke Hatchback in VA is:

$133 per month*