Used 2011 Nissan Juke Hatchback Consumer Reviews - 104 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Nissan Juke Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

2011 Nissan Juke Hatchback

View reviews for a specific Juke model:

An Honest review
By instinctive

2011 Nissan Juke Hatchback S 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I heard reviews for the Juke for 2 weeks before i made a purchase, I just bought one today and i'm so happy i did. So here is what happened, I traded in a 1999 Honda Civic to get this puppy, It's just as good on gas as a older civic but it has was more powerful and spacious as well. I don't drive like a maniac but I've pushed the pedal hard and i get 27.6mpg combine so it's good, and on regular gas by the way. I'm also not nearly a hardcore car reviewer I'm just a normal 9-5 guy. See below

Everything, Engine noise is little, It's comfy for a 2.5hour drive, stock stereo is good and it has space if you need cargo room

Needs more leg room in the back, that's about it. Honestly this car is a Jack of all trades, If your looking for moderate cargo,comfort,power,MPG, this is for you. If you need 2 or more of the above listed don't get this, you'll just be picky about it. I hope i helped.

Juk'in
By tejaskinder

2011 Nissan Juke Hatchback SL 4dr Hatchback AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

Purchased in October 2010.
To date no issues with any mechanical systems.
Rear window stopped working but self-healed.
Average 25 mpg's almost all the time.
Easy to park.
Enough room for really only two adults in front and small ones in the back........I'm 6'2" and have plenty of leg and head room, but would crush another adult behind me.....Not bad pricing for an AWD vechile with decent gas milage....

Engine power is nice, leg room in front, controls are easy to use after getting use to them, farily nice sound system, good side view mirrows

Road noise is very pronounced No charging ports for rear seat passengers Need a flashlight in the back seat to see at night Cargo area is also poorly lighted AC discharges right on hands and you can't cut them off or adjust them enough to miss Folding armrest would be wonderful Wider armrest on doors would be wonderful

nothing make
By mikgyver

2011 Nissan Juke Hatchback SV 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I've owned 5 Jeeps.
I like the outdoors.
But I've also owned a Mustang GT covertible, Camaro and Celica GT convertible.
I like sporty intentions.
But most recently, I owned a Vibe for it's thrifty gas mileage and unimaginable practicality.

Some how, in a mash up of odds and angles and curves, all those vehicles were combined into one ... and it works!
Slide behind the wheel, and it feels sporty.
Suddenly, you start noticing the cues all over.
Put it in motion, and it feels the perfect height.
Rally cross comes to mind.
Like you can carve up a twisty mountain road until the pavement ends, and not even slow down as you dig into a good two-track.
And I don't have to feel gas-guilty.

Crisp handling-abundant power-manual tranny! Perfect ride height. Styling so discombobulated that it works perfectly, anything less would be wrong. Sports car details everywhere ... swollen fenders, lights visible on the hood, sloping dash, arched windshield, motorcycle tank console. Feel like a rock star driving it.

AWD with manual. Bluetooth audio! Full size nav. Decent speakers. Leather options like the Murano (not just black). A little more rear seat space. Center exhaust. Towing? Non-metallic exterior colors. Red interior trim without maroon cloth. Shorter throw shifter/clutch. Put the start button where the hazzard is. Something to strap the hatch open when hauling. Front passenger seat flip down. Wheel options. Get rid of the crome U on the grill. Real carpet, not fuzz. HID headlights, LED taillights (maybe clear lenses). A little more crazy on the inside.

Got Juked on MPG RATINGS
By fbjbadjuke

2011 Nissan Juke Hatchback SV 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

We have had this car since March 1.
The MPG is only averaging 18.5 MPG with 90% of our driving on the freeway.
In town we get 13-15 MPG and the best we have ever gotten was 24.63 MPG in Economy mode 100% Freeway Trip.
This car has had electrical problems where the radio goes off & the car dies/ won't restart and had to get a jump to get going again. (This has happen twice.)
The dealer can't get any better MPG as we left it with them for a week.
They couldn't find the electrical problem either.
Economy mode is dangerous if crossing traffic and is not recommended by this motorist.
I have owned other Nissan products but this JUKE is a JOKE.
Don't by this car if economy is a concern!!

Good Turning radius. Alot of road & wind noises.

Needs to actually get the MPG on the sticker. Larger fuel tank, Noise reduction. Arm rest better seats more cushion. Easier controls better illumination of door controls

Great car with big appetite
By markuslycus

2011 Nissan Juke Hatchback S 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

Like everything about the car but the fuel economy.
I do almost all 95% HWY driving on 90% flat roads, and have driven 1500 mi.
I average 26.80 mpg.
My driving is done on all 4 lane roads, while driving 55-65 MPH.
I always drive with fuel conservation top priority.
I was expecting to get at least 35 mpg, not 26.80mpg.

Love the vehicle design, and handling.

Work on MPG!