Used 2011 Nissan Juke Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Nissan Juke - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Juke model:

Juke Box Rocks!
By franky83

2011 Nissan Juke SV 4dr Hatchback AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

Traded in my Nissan Xterra for the Juke. I have a 100 mile daily commute and the Xterra was way too expensive to drive. Just happened to find the juke which meets the same needs I had with my Xterra, a vehicle to take skiing and load my kayaks on. My Juke Box has been great!! I'm getting about 29 mph, it's a lot more comfortable then my Xterra, and with the sport option its great when I need to pass in traffic. I love this little car, and all the looks I get when driving it!

I love that it's so fuel efficient. I'm saving about $150-200 a week in gas!

I do wish there was a center console or arm rest. When taller people have driven my car, they complained about a big blind spot, being short I haven't noticed it.

Like the frog
By roesch

2011 Nissan Juke S 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

Although we wanted a SV model,we found none available without many add ons so we ended up with a Juke S FWD with a spoiler, which I think adds to the over-all look. We traded my wife's car, a Vibe, because she finds the frog look attractive. As most of our driving is in the city, we both like the quick ease this car offers as it zips into small parking spaces. The construction is solid, as is the ride, and we find the quiet interior enhances the sound system. The FWD gives us some extra space in the back, and while not a large as the Vibe, most of the time we do not need a larger storage space for our gym gear and groceries.

This car is fun to drive, and easy to find in the parking lot-- usually it is the only one so its frog face stands out.I find that my wife and I fight over who will get to drive it. After a thousand miles, we average about 27mpg in the city-- what we hoped for. At 6' 2" I find the car comfortable and like that I can change the audio sources from the steering wheel, while connecting to blue tooth for cell phone calls.

I miss the premium seat covers and leather-wrapped steering wheel offered on the SV and think it should be included in the S. And I wish the tuning knobs were of better quality. But in general I would recommend this car which is marketed for the younger buyer, but from the looks and questions we get, I find attracts older women who want to trade down from their standard SUVs to something more fun to drive.

Love it BUT
By noshoesinhouse

2011 Nissan Juke S 4dr Hatchback AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

traded into a Juke from a Versa. the juke is fun it takes off great it's fast look very cute. BUT it needs more storage place like example: versa has the console in the middle in the dash board & more room all together. the Juke's seat are not very comfortable i've had mine for a month & still can't seem to get my seat in the right position. i also miss the arm rest the juke doesn't have any. other than that i do love my car don't get me wrong but i REALLY MISS my VERSA.

power is there when i need it. but goes thru gas like crazy.

more storage compartments & a bit more leg room in the back Oh don't forget the front seat. the Juke should be a combination of the CUBE & VERSA together now that would be a GREAT AWSOME car.

So cute and fun to drive
By lindaw2

2011 Nissan Juke SL 4dr Hatchback AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

Just got my pearl white SL AWD Juke today. It is replacing a 2008 Rogue. So far I think it is adorable. The only negatives I notice so far are the seats are firmer than the Rogue and there is no middle console for storage. Love the nav and the back up camera as well as the climate control. Fun to drive and my husband likes it too!!

Exterior styling, dashboard layout, bluetooth, nav

Make seats not quite so firm and add middle console for storage.

2011 Juke - 4 months later
By uwe2

2011 Nissan Juke SV 4dr Hatchback AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

Now that I drove my Juke for almost 4 months, I wanted to share an updated review. I still like the car a lot - a lot of bang for the buck, no doubt about it (see favorite features). However, I don't know what Nissan was smoking when they averaged the car at 25-27 MPG - driving a mix of highway and city, and not pushing it, I get 20.4 MPG. Had a rattling noise from under the hood, which turned out to be a loose screw - dealer fixed it for free. I still belief the car is lacking some 30 or so horses. Hope aftermarket parts will be available sometime soon to address that (and maybe improve gas mileage in the process).

Keyless entry, keyless engine starter, 2 wheels/vectoring 4x4/permanent 4x4 choice, light weight for a SUV, nimble dimensions yet sufficient storage space in the back especially with the rear seats tilted back, MP3 player, iPod connection, navigation w/ live traffic information, price, sun roof, choice of different drive modes (sport, normal, Eco), powerful subwoofer

Speakers except for subwoofer are inferior, gas mileage for a car this size & engine power is unacceptable, needs some more HP, CVT feels helpless when accelerating from beyond 40 Mph (engine near redline and nothing much is happening), no garage opener, no automatic window open/close for passenger side