Used 2011 Nissan Juke SV Hatchback Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Nissan Juke Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Juke model:

end of ownership review
By zoolander1

2011 Nissan Juke Hatchback SV 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

This is an update to an old review. I sold my juke after 2.5 yrs and 42k miles. I think the car is priced right for what it is. MPG is nowhere close to estimated; I observed 25.1 average with 90% highway driving. I had the engine replaced for free for a defective cylinder at 31k mi and I learned to live with a grinding noise coming from the AC that the dealership never figured out.

The powertrain: this car is fun to drive. Nissan should throw this engine/transmission on a Sentra.

Interior materials and cartoonish instrument panel. MPG! I WOULDN'T buy another juke and I would not recommend this car to others.

Yup- LA traffic and I bought a manual!
By reviewer09

2011 Nissan Juke Hatchback SV 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I spent months researching cars- some of the reviews on the Juke were plain scary- poor gas mileage, hate the interior, not comfortable, etc. I've had 2 Pathfinders (with all the bells and whistles) and can't do the gas anymore. Have only the Juke for 2 weeks, but have put 1K miles already- too fun! Love the 6 speed, love the handling, love this car!! For all of the complainers, did you not see the styling? The (sparkly!) plastic on the inside (easier to clean- I have a boy!!)? Oh, and I also average 29.7 mpg. My "complaint"- wish the gas tank was a bit bigger! I put a 3 for reliability because, well, I haven't had it for 5+ years, so I don't know but I hope it's like my Pathfinders. Love it

Of course I love the styling! But really, I love how it drives- again, I live in LA and this car just zips all over, responsive handling. Every morning, I look forward to driving my commute! Yeah, really, how many people say that!

I just wish the gas tank was larger, but guess what- I already knew it was small (that research before I made a vehicle purchase- complainers- try that sometime, otherwise, you just sound ignorant) and Nissan should offer this in the orange that the bland Rogue comes in- turn up the colors!!

Juke a car with personality!
By arckenben

2011 Nissan Juke Hatchback SV 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I have owned a Juke since July 23, 2011 and I have loved every minute of it. It looks like no other. It looks alive, active, like it could pounce on smaller prey! To drive it is to smile. Has tons of torque and feels lightning quick. Grips the road like mad…I have DRIVEN this car my friends! It is one of the most fun to drive cars I have ever owned. When you grab it by the short hairs and put your foot into it there is a bit of front wheel torque steer, however the traction control will keep you in line…unless you turn it off and know what you are doing. It is a very exciting fun ride. Gets a lot of attention at the pump and parking lots. Inside the car has 3 driving modes, eco, normal and sport. Each provides a bit of a different feel. From Eco setting compared to Sport is like Jekyll and Hyde! I drive the wheels off my Juke and still get 25.9 MPG in city. Don’t buy a Juke for the gas mileage, which is not bad considering your driving a Turbo with 0-60 in about 7 sec (with my lead foot and a stick shift). Buy a Juke if you love to drive. It is an exciting yet affordable car that has a personality you can love. The Juke guarantees to put a smile on your face when you drive it. Which is what I am going to do now.

Fun Little Frog
By justin2point1

2011 Nissan Juke Hatchback SV 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I love this thing!! Not a day goes by that I don't smile every time I get in. To all those who have poor MPG, maybe it's the manual v CVT, but I drive mine like a like the crazy 25 year old I am, and I average 27 to 29 MPG, although I have always put supreme gas in it. The only down side is the back seat is small. I almost always keep the seats down, and it makes some people car sick to sit in the back. The standard features are awesome, I'm a little spoiled on the leather wrapped steering wheel and the iPod controls on the wheel. A little bit more storage places would be nice, but overall, for what I paid for, I feel like I got the way better end of the deal.

20000 miles
By pheonixunc

2011 Nissan Juke Hatchback SV 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I traded in Nissan cube for the frog as soon as it came out early October 2010 and put over 20000 miles on it. Since then, it has sufferred from ignited "engine check lights" until recent recall measure from Nissan. Other than that, it is full of lovely features for the price, unique style, great performance and cool fuel economy. Solid handling is very attracting point to me especially on corners even against strong wind. Thank you NISSAN for making 21st century Datsun!!!

Turbo power, Solid steering, confortable front seat, excellent fuel economy averaging 31-32 wiht normal mode, flat cargo room for my napping, sporty but elegant back side design.

Hid headlights, bigger back seats, less blind spot on driver side, more practical widow side arm-rest, regular gas recommeded.