2011 Nissan Juke Hatchback 1.6L 4-cyl. Turbo 6-speed Manual Consumer Reviews

2011 Nissan Juke Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

SL 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4-cyl. Turbo 6-speed Manual)

View reviews for a specific Juke model:
2 yr/35,000 mile update
By zoolander1 on 12/09/12 07:45 AM (PST)

2011 Nissan Juke Hatchback SL 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

After driving this car for 2 years I thought it'd be fair to update my ownership experience. I still like the car, I don't think I love it anymore. It's a fun car, but that's it. When you want to have fun, it delivers, when you want to just drive, it lacks a bit. I went to the dealership for a "check engine" light and they replaced my engine. The A/C makes a split second grinding noise the dealer can't figure out/reproduce. The trust factor is gone, I don't think I want to keep this car past manufaturer's warranty. I can't get over 27 hwy mpg. I've tried it many ways, on many roads, on the AZ flat desert and can't. It's got a lifetime MPG of 25.8

Fun to Drive and Affordable
By welshy3575 on 09/17/11 15:07 PM (PDT)

2011 Nissan Juke Hatchback SL 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

The JUKE is let's say unique looking and I thought it was a joke of a car until I drove it. It brought a smile to my face. It is a very engaging car to drive, very spirited, and the seats are extremely comfortable, and definitely not found in cars at this price point. We now have just over 20,000 miles on our Juke and to date it has been very reliable. Inteior pluses are comforatbe seats, easy to read gauges, large rearview side mirrors. wish there was a center armrest, window and door lock switches should light up, and wish there was ambient lighting. Rear seat room should be increased a couple inches both in leg room and head room. ^th gear needs to be more fuel econmy minded.

Fun, fast and cool
By Mike on 11/09/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Nissan Juke Hatchback SL 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I had been waiting for this a couple months, the design was what caught my eye and the turbo sold me. Once I took the test drive, it was a matter of Stick or Auto. Went with the White SL FWD Manual. But wouldn't fault those with auto. I love every aspect of this car from the ride height, sporty feels, design, and fun factor. The looks from other drivers is fun. caught a police officer rubber necking as I drove by him. People ask me with a smile what it is or if that is the Juke from Nissan.