2011 Nissan Juke - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Juke model:
end of ownership review
By zoolander1 on 08/18/13 09:46 AM (PDT)

2011 Nissan Juke SV 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

This is an update to an old review. I sold my juke after 2.5 yrs and 42k miles. I think the car is priced right for what it is. MPG is nowhere close to estimated; I observed 25.1 average with 90% highway driving. I had the engine replaced for free for a defective cylinder at 31k mi and I learned to live with a grinding noise coming from the AC that the dealership never figured out.

Yup- LA traffic and I bought a manual!
By reviewer09 on 06/09/13 17:20 PM (PDT)

2011 Nissan Juke SV 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I spent months researching cars- some of the reviews on the Juke were plain scary- poor gas mileage, hate the interior, not comfortable, etc. I've had 2 Pathfinders (with all the bells and whistles) and can't do the gas anymore. Have only the Juke for 2 weeks, but have put 1K miles already- too fun! Love the 6 speed, love the handling, love this car!! For all of the complainers, did you not see the styling? The (sparkly!) plastic on the inside (easier to clean- I have a boy!!)? Oh, and I also average 29.7 mpg. My "complaint"- wish the gas tank was a bit bigger! I put a 3 for reliability because, well, I haven't had it for 5+ years, so I don't know but I hope it's like my Pathfinders. Love it

Juke a car with personality!
By arckenben on 08/19/12 16:22 PM (PDT)

2011 Nissan Juke SV 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I have owned a Juke since July 23, 2011 and I have loved every minute of it. It looks like no other. It looks alive, active, like it could pounce on smaller prey! To drive it is to smile. Has tons of torque and feels lightning quick. Grips the road like mad…I have DRIVEN this car my friends! It is one of the most fun to drive cars I have ever owned. When you grab it by the short hairs and put your foot into it there is a bit of front wheel torque steer, however the traction control will keep you in line…unless you turn it off and know what you are doing. It is a very exciting fun ride. Gets a lot of attention at the pump and parking lots. Inside the car has 3 driving modes, eco, normal and sport. Each provides a bit of a different feel. From Eco setting compared to Sport is like Jekyll and Hyde! I drive the wheels off my Juke and still get 25.9 MPG in city. Don’t buy a Juke for the gas mileage, which is not bad considering your driving a Turbo with 0-60 in about 7 sec (with my lead foot and a stick shift). Buy a Juke if you love to drive. It is an exciting yet affordable car that has a personality you can love. The Juke guarantees to put a smile on your face when you drive it. Which is what I am going to do now.

Fun Little Frog
By justin2point1 on 07/24/12 06:34 AM (PDT)

2011 Nissan Juke SV 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I love this thing!! Not a day goes by that I don't smile every time I get in. To all those who have poor MPG, maybe it's the manual v CVT, but I drive mine like a like the crazy 25 year old I am, and I average 27 to 29 MPG, although I have always put supreme gas in it. The only down side is the back seat is small. I almost always keep the seats down, and it makes some people car sick to sit in the back. The standard features are awesome, I'm a little spoiled on the leather wrapped steering wheel and the iPod controls on the wheel. A little bit more storage places would be nice, but overall, for what I paid for, I feel like I got the way better end of the deal.

20000 miles
By pheonixunc on 08/22/11 01:25 AM (PDT)

2011 Nissan Juke SV 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I traded in Nissan cube for the frog as soon as it came out early October 2010 and put over 20000 miles on it. Since then, it has sufferred from ignited "engine check lights" until recent recall measure from Nissan. Other than that, it is full of lovely features for the price, unique style, great performance and cool fuel economy. Solid handling is very attracting point to me especially on corners even against strong wind. Thank you NISSAN for making 21st century Datsun!!!

nothing make
By mikgyver on 08/06/11 21:12 PM (PDT)

2011 Nissan Juke SV 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I've owned 5 Jeeps. I like the outdoors. But I've also owned a Mustang GT covertible, Camaro and Celica GT convertible. I like sporty intentions. But most recently, I owned a Vibe for it's thrifty gas mileage and unimaginable practicality. Some how, in a mash up of odds and angles and curves, all those vehicles were combined into one ... and it works! Slide behind the wheel, and it feels sporty. Suddenly, you start noticing the cues all over. Put it in motion, and it feels the perfect height. Rally cross comes to mind. Like you can carve up a twisty mountain road until the pavement ends, and not even slow down as you dig into a good two-track. And I don't have to feel gas-guilty.

Great car for the money
By zoolander1 on 03/22/11 14:57 PM (PDT)

2011 Nissan Juke SV 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I bought this car yesterday. I test drove it last week. I downgraded from a 2009 A4 quattro premium as I wanted to lower my debt. I liked how the car feels for the money: at $20k it offers great value with its strong turbo engine. I loved the seats materials although I feel they sit low and I'm 5'11". I also liked the stereo features and the stiff handling which gives you the sporty feeling. Not a boring car. I still have to experience the claimed MPG which in the manual tranny is a little lower that in the CVT.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Nissan Juke in VA is:

$134 per month*