2011 Nissan Juke - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Juke model:
JUKE OUT OR GET JUKED!!!
By timbo21 on 03/21/13 17:04 PM (PDT)

2011 Nissan Juke S 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

My mom bought a 2011 Juke. It has 55000 miles and major timing chain issues and they are telling her it needs a new motor. She still has the original tires and brakes on the car, so she doesn't drive it hard. They are telling her they are not going to honor her warranty. I am reading that alot of people are having these same issue. On top of that it never got even close to the gas milage they suggested. I would say if u own one running u better trade it in while its running and if u see one used don't buy it. ITS A [non-permissible content removed]!!!!

Engine problems
By 4battles on 01/21/13 05:22 AM (PST)

2011 Nissan Juke S 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I have a 2011 Juke and recently the timing chain broke causing engine damage to the point that the engine needs to be replaced. I have 75000 miles on it due to my job requiring travel. Nissan told me that it is a good car and can handle anything I throw at it. NIssan has agreed to pay for the engine and parts but want me to pay for labor. I am caught over a barrel on this one. The new engine is only covered for 12 months or 12000 miles. This is the first nissan I have ever owned and I promise it will be the last.

Does NOT give more than 27mpg
By 2011juke on 05/23/12 18:13 PM (PDT)

2011 Nissan Juke S 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

This is a great compact car to drive but it is an expesive car to drive. Starting with : Takes Supreme GAS, although the dealers will tell you that it is optional. My driving is 90% hwy, always on the ECO setting, and i coast as much as i can to get the best milage that i can, which is 27mpg. I just took it in for the fuel recall now im getting 25mpg!!!!!!

Juke makes you wanna puke
By wessica007 on 02/15/12 13:39 PM (PST)

2011 Nissan Juke S 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

The juke is sadly not an economical car. Advertising at 27-32 mpg, I am mortified to get a 19-23mpg average. Buy a truck people! The sound system is horrid, no armrest, a flashlight would be better than the interior lighting. No trunk space. Nissan also does not back up their product. They falsly advertise, then say its your problem. I used to have an infinity fx35 with bose and leather and gave it up for this economical car.....NOT>>>>buyer beware!

It is a joke. Not juke
By divejunkie33 on 10/27/11 17:56 PM (PDT)

2011 Nissan Juke S 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

Poor, poor gas milage not like advertised...It is false advertisement. I tried my best to get better gas milage however can not get over 26.1 on highway. My 2000 Buick Century with 3.1 engine gets better gas milage(like 28). Not a joke. Seats are too stiff I drove 4 hrs today I barely got out of the car, my back was hurting. Not a joke. Look interior what you see? plastic, plastic and more plastic It is a good looking car if you hang out at Starbucks Coffee, it fits in parking spot perfect. That is joke...

An Honest review
By instinctive on 08/20/11 18:02 PM (PDT)

2011 Nissan Juke S 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I heard reviews for the Juke for 2 weeks before i made a purchase, I just bought one today and i'm so happy i did. So here is what happened, I traded in a 1999 Honda Civic to get this puppy, It's just as good on gas as a older civic but it has was more powerful and spacious as well. I don't drive like a maniac but I've pushed the pedal hard and i get 27.6mpg combine so it's good, and on regular gas by the way. I'm also not nearly a hardcore car reviewer I'm just a normal 9-5 guy. See below

Great car with big appetite
By markuslycus on 07/16/11 09:57 AM (PDT)

2011 Nissan Juke S 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

Like everything about the car but the fuel economy. I do almost all 95% HWY driving on 90% flat roads, and have driven 1500 mi. I average 26.80 mpg. My driving is done on all 4 lane roads, while driving 55-65 MPH. I always drive with fuel conservation top priority. I was expecting to get at least 35 mpg, not 26.80mpg.

Like the frog
By roesch on 06/15/11 08:35 AM (PDT)

2011 Nissan Juke S 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

Although we wanted a SV model,we found none available without many add ons so we ended up with a Juke S FWD with a spoiler, which I think adds to the over-all look. We traded my wife's car, a Vibe, because she finds the frog look attractive. As most of our driving is in the city, we both like the quick ease this car offers as it zips into small parking spaces. The construction is solid, as is the ride, and we find the quiet interior enhances the sound system. The FWD gives us some extra space in the back, and while not a large as the Vibe, most of the time we do not need a larger storage space for our gym gear and groceries.

So far so flippin fabulous!
By JENN213 on 11/25/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Nissan Juke S 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I just traded in my 06 VW Jetta for my Juke and I could not be happier about my decision. This car is sporty, comfortable, is fun to drive and is also a great family car. It handles awesome in compact snow and ice and it heats up quick! It is super whippy, smooth and pretty quick, need to stay focused while driving or I foresee many speeding tickets in the future!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Nissan Juke in VA is:

$132 per month*