2015 Nissan GT-R Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific GT-R model:
Incredible car!!
By jhanover on 06/20/14 16:23 PM (PDT)

2015 Nissan GT-R Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe AWD (3.8L 6cyl Turbo 6AM)

So I've been wanting to buy a GTR since I first drove one back in Gran Turismo on the PS1 when I was just a teen. Lucky me, Godzilla came to the U.S. in 2008 and they thankfully haven't changed it that much over the years! So I finally got my chance to buy my brand new GTR about a week ago. It's my dream car! It is incredible, it's got incredible power, prowress and comfort. Don't be frightened by auto journalists weenies. This thing rides like a pussy cat on the prowl. Not jarring or rough. If you want a Japanese supercar, this is it.

Ninja Land Rocket
By rockit_syntist on 04/19/14 10:39 AM (PDT)

2015 Nissan GT-R Coupe Black Edition 2dr Coupe AWD (3.8L 6cyl Turbo 6AM)

I can't put into words just how good it feels to drive my new 2015 GT-R Black Edition. I've been a Nissan fan since 1977 when I got a new Datsun 280Z (still have it) that has never had a single problem. Much as I love that Z car, the GT-R is from another universe. From the moment you fire it up & hear that low growl as the systems status unfold on the various display screens, you know you are about to experience more driving pleasure on four wheels than the law allows. Then with the slightest tap on the pedal every rumor you heard & every Youtube video you watched becomes reality. I considered many other 'supercars', but none were as badass cool for the price as my Super Silver GT-R.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.