Absolutely amazing
By Rushnut on
2010 Nissan GT-R Premium 2dr Coupe AWD (3.8L 6cyl Turbo 6AM)
This car is all that you've probably heard it is, and much more. I've owned a Premium 2010 GTR since June of '09 and it continues to amaze me every day, as it's my daily driver. AWD handling both on and off track is amazing, as it the smoothness and quickness of the gearbox when you shift with paddles in manual mode. Not a cushy soft ride at all, but that's not what I want, or expect, in a racecar like this. For my tastes, the exterior is absolutely stunning in design with the hood resembling an Aston Martin and the rear end (my fav part of the car) reminding me a bit of a F-430. I find the electronics inside are excellent and the build quality is superb. Hats off to Nissan--brilliant.
Favorite Features
Acceleration at any speed is blistering. Top end still has some torque left when you're on the track pushing it hard. You cannot believe the speeds this car lets you take corners at, either. A true sportscar for driving enthusiasts.
Suggested Improvements
Allow downloads of performance data to a CF card for track day use. Also, stereo system (Bose is stock) could be better. Mechanically, though, ZERO complaints.