true excitement
By LMSTENT on
2010 Nissan GT-R Premium 2dr Coupe AWD (3.8L 6cyl Turbo 6AM)
This car has been a thrill to own! When it first came out, I agree the stats were impressive but based upon pictures alone, I thought it looked horrible...then I saw one in person. Wow, was I wrong with my intial thoughts. The look is aggressive with its wide stance and multiple angles...pictures definitely don't do it justice. I had to purchase it before driving it, but am exceptionally happy with the performance. All the positive reviews can be trusted. The GTR moves out like nothing I have driven before (coming out of a audi RS4). Its acceleration and cornering ability are amazing for such a large heavy car. The significantly rear-biased all wheel drive add a level of fun over my Audi.
Favorite Features
aggressive looks (very unique), immediate power and a transmission that adds a "thunk" to every shift...a nice mechanical feeling (no this car is NOT devoid of character). Cool driver-car interface.
Suggested Improvements
rough ride (although it is acceptable for level of performance). Would like a more pronounced exhaust note.