Used 2010 Nissan GT-R Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Nissan Gt-r - Consumer Reviews

2010 Nissan GT-R Coupe

View reviews for a specific GT-R model:

2010 Nissan GTR
By gtringa

2010 Nissan GT-R Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe AWD (3.8L 6cyl Turbo 6AM)

What an absolute dream car. Super car performance at a fantastically low price (relatively speaking) Despite the massive horsepower and torque the AWD system keeps it planted firmly on the road. They hold their money too Its a dream come true.

Favorite Features

AWD, performance, looks and much more

Suggested Improvements

Need automatic lights on off

WOW
By Bill G

2010 Nissan GT-R Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe AWD (3.8L 6cyl Turbo 6AM)

This car is everything you've read, and more. I've owned 3 Ferrari, 2 Jaguar,3 Corvette, 1 BMW M6, none come close in performance/ value/ dollar.

Favorite Features

Engine, DSG, Brakes, Wow factor

Suggested Improvements

The 2012 Black Edition will answer my small needs, definitely needs a back-up camera for safety

Super Car performance for less
By GTRGODZLA

2010 Nissan GT-R Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe AWD (3.8L 6cyl Turbo 6AM)

I have owned several Porsches,BMW M3,Dodge Viper and others. This is the best performing car I have ever had! You can drive it every day and not be worried!If you want a nice cushy ride by a 3 series BMW. IF you want mind blowing performance buy this car! IT looks so much better in person. Do not trust the pictures! See one in person! I did not plan on buying this car until I drove it! Then I had to have it!

Favorite Features

Everything

Suggested Improvements

Manual Trans.

A great car with mediocre customer servi
By Darren

2010 Nissan GT-R Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe AWD (3.8L 6cyl Turbo 6AM)

The GT-R is everything the media claims and no poser on performance. The German master race car builders are in a frenzy to compete. The consumer wins! The GT-R is the hands down best performance car I ever owned. So well balanced to give thrilling performance and handling in a fairly comfortable daily driver.I am curious why Nissan left out some basic features like lane change signal, daytime running lights and a so so Bose stereo/Nav

Favorite Features

Torque and power throughout driving range. Brakes that have awesome stopping to slow you back down. Can do acrobatics through any corner real fast.

Suggested Improvements

Replace the Bose with Infinity. Sell the car as Infinity as the Nissan dealers stink as does Nissan GT-R customer service. Porter Nissan 1st service was to align car at 1k mi. They failed to do this so now at 6k mi I have a very noisy uneven wear on front tires. A similar problem on the 350Z had.

true excitement
By LMSTENT

2010 Nissan GT-R Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe AWD (3.8L 6cyl Turbo 6AM)

This car has been a thrill to own! When it first came out, I agree the stats were impressive but based upon pictures alone, I thought it looked horrible...then I saw one in person. Wow, was I wrong with my intial thoughts. The look is aggressive with its wide stance and multiple angles...pictures definitely don't do it justice. I had to purchase it before driving it, but am exceptionally happy with the performance. All the positive reviews can be trusted. The GTR moves out like nothing I have driven before (coming out of a audi RS4). Its acceleration and cornering ability are amazing for such a large heavy car. The significantly rear-biased all wheel drive add a level of fun over my Audi.

Favorite Features

aggressive looks (very unique), immediate power and a transmission that adds a "thunk" to every shift...a nice mechanical feeling (no this car is NOT devoid of character). Cool driver-car interface.

Suggested Improvements

rough ride (although it is acceptable for level of performance). Would like a more pronounced exhaust note.