2010 Nissan GT-R Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific GT-R model:
2010 Nissan GTR
By gtringa on 03/23/13 14:24 PM (PDT)

2010 Nissan GT-R Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe AWD (3.8L 6cyl Turbo 6AM)

What an absolute dream car. Super car performance at a fantastically low price (relatively speaking) Despite the massive horsepower and torque the AWD system keeps it planted firmly on the road. They hold their money too Its a dream come true.

WOW
By Bill G on 11/29/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Nissan GT-R Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe AWD (3.8L 6cyl Turbo 6AM)

This car is everything you've read, and more. I've owned 3 Ferrari, 2 Jaguar,3 Corvette, 1 BMW M6, none come close in performance/ value/ dollar.

Super Car performance for less
By GTRGODZLA on 09/08/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Nissan GT-R Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe AWD (3.8L 6cyl Turbo 6AM)

I have owned several Porsches,BMW M3,Dodge Viper and others. This is the best performing car I have ever had! You can drive it every day and not be worried!If you want a nice cushy ride by a 3 series BMW. IF you want mind blowing performance buy this car! IT looks so much better in person. Do not trust the pictures! See one in person! I did not plan on buying this car until I drove it! Then I had to have it!

A great car with mediocre customer servi
By Darren on 12/31/09 08:24 AM (PST)

2010 Nissan GT-R Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe AWD (3.8L 6cyl Turbo 6AM)

The GT-R is everything the media claims and no poser on performance. The German master race car builders are in a frenzy to compete. The consumer wins! The GT-R is the hands down best performance car I ever owned. So well balanced to give thrilling performance and handling in a fairly comfortable daily driver.I am curious why Nissan left out some basic features like lane change signal, daytime running lights and a so so Bose stereo/Nav

true excitement
By LMSTENT on 12/28/09 12:18 PM (PST)

2010 Nissan GT-R Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe AWD (3.8L 6cyl Turbo 6AM)

This car has been a thrill to own! When it first came out, I agree the stats were impressive but based upon pictures alone, I thought it looked horrible...then I saw one in person. Wow, was I wrong with my intial thoughts. The look is aggressive with its wide stance and multiple angles...pictures definitely don't do it justice. I had to purchase it before driving it, but am exceptionally happy with the performance. All the positive reviews can be trusted. The GTR moves out like nothing I have driven before (coming out of a audi RS4). Its acceleration and cornering ability are amazing for such a large heavy car. The significantly rear-biased all wheel drive add a level of fun over my Audi.

Absolutely amazing
By Rushnut on 11/14/09 23:05 PM (PST)

2010 Nissan GT-R Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe AWD (3.8L 6cyl Turbo 6AM)

This car is all that you've probably heard it is, and much more. I've owned a Premium 2010 GTR since June of '09 and it continues to amaze me every day, as it's my daily driver. AWD handling both on and off track is amazing, as it the smoothness and quickness of the gearbox when you shift with paddles in manual mode. Not a cushy soft ride at all, but that's not what I want, or expect, in a racecar like this. For my tastes, the exterior is absolutely stunning in design with the hood resembling an Aston Martin and the rear end (my fav part of the car) reminding me a bit of a F-430. I find the electronics inside are excellent and the build quality is superb. Hats off to Nissan--brilliant.

Should have been the new Z
By Phil on 08/03/09 11:19 AM (PDT)

2010 Nissan GT-R Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe AWD (3.8L 6cyl Turbo 6AM)

Purchased the car in June and have put on about 2500 kms. I find the ride a bit harsh even at comfort and the radio complex. I have amost covered the performance envelope with the fuel consumption of 20 mpg or 13.8 L/100km ave. The fuel burn rate was high to start with but with the brakes bedded in lowered considerably. The performance is good with only one surprise. Car pulls to the left when distracted by a pothole at about 50kph. I had a 300ZTT before and this provides all the fun and some. Get a lot of looks as it is the second in town. I have an S-Type R that is a pussy cat compared with the GTR. I rate the GT-R 12 out of 10. It should have been the new 380Z

Ferarri Beater
By Driver2755 on 07/28/09 18:24 PM (PDT)

2010 Nissan GT-R Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe AWD (3.8L 6cyl Turbo 6AM)

Just returned from a Ferrari Owner's club drive. None of the over 40 cars represented, including a Lambo Murci could touch the GTRs acceleration. The only problem is the factory installed governor which limits the top end to 155. Working to fix this problem. This car is fantastic and I have owned many exotic cars.

Wow
By Tom on 06/13/09 13:11 PM (PDT)

2010 Nissan GT-R Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe AWD (3.8L 6cyl Turbo 6AM)

Owned it for a month so far and the performance is nothing short of astonishing. First, it is VERY easy to drive. Torque range is great. You can mash the throttle at 70mph and still get shoved in your seat. Lateral movement is video game like, I've often wondered how the car took the turn at THAT speed and I'm still alive. I can't find it's breaking limit! Comfort setting is nice but it still is a sports car. Had an M6 before this and this blows it out of the water by and far. Best of all, it's 5k less!

Godzilla! What you heard is true!
By AK on 05/13/09 14:20 PM (PDT)

2010 Nissan GT-R Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe AWD (3.8L 6cyl Turbo 6AM)

This car simply blows me away! I have been driving 2003 M5 until now. The GTR is quite comfortable to drive as a daily commute and it is a blast to go to work. I do not agree with the Edmund's review regarding the suspension. It is very tight but it is comfortable enough for daily use. I have not driven a car that handles this well. The car is surprisingly quiet enough to hols a conversation even at high speed. All of the electronics are state of the art. Compared to the German made cars, you can appreciate how meticulously the Nissan engineers put this car together. This car should be considered seriously if you are interested in purchasing a true sports car.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Nissan GT-R Coupe in VA is:

$174 per month*