2009 Nissan GT-R Consumer Review: Phenomenal Rocket Ship with Am

2009 Nissan GT-R - Consumer Review

Phenomenal Rocket Ship with Amentities
By Simone on

2009 Nissan GT-R Premium 2dr Coupe AWD (3.8L 6cyl Turbo 6AM)

If anyone out there is considering a purchase of a Nissan GTR, do yourself a favor and buy it now. No other car has the performance, suspension, technology and safety out there for the money. I'm not into being followed by others wanting to take pics of the car but this car really has rock star status. I cant ever go to the gas station without someone coming up and wanting to gaze or gawk at the car. I've had it now for about six months &I have no gripes. This thing is just an absolute awesome experience to drive &it performs on the track (both 1/4 mile and autocross) beautifully. Simply put, the best car I've ever owned and I did test drive the M3, M5 AMG SL63 and Z06 before buying.

Favorite feature is definitely stepping all the way down on the gas pedal on watching the car pull 1G and hitting 0-60 mph in 3.5 seconds.

The only improvement I would suggest is to put a back-up camera as standard equipment. I had an aftermarket cam installed by a stereo shop and it works perfectly but this should be standard issue.