2014 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab Consumer Reviews

2014 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

2014 Nissan Frontier S 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

View reviews for a specific Frontier model:
Best Value in the Small Truck Segment
By dynamos on 01/22/15 13:14 PM (PST)

2014 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab SV 4dr Crew Cab 6.1 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Purchased our Frontier about a week ago. Very pleased so far. Ours also has the Value package which includes the bed track system, backup camera and automatic a/c. V6 is smooth and powerful, with excellent acceleration. Interior is comfortable, and feels roomier than the new Colorado. Materials are nice and have quality feel. We like the fold up rear seats, which provide a flat floor with the removable storage bins. Storage in the backseat of the Colorado is not removable. Utility track system is well designed and included spray on bed liner-an excellent value. Comparably equipped Chevy would be much more expensive, and the Frontier has a proven record of reliability.

First Mid-sized and Happy
By racrfanny on 10/15/14 05:54 AM (PDT)

2014 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab SV 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I've always owned full size Chevy or Dodge p/ups. Now that kids are moved on it was time to downsize. I needed to still have the pulling power to haul a trailer and car, as well as true 4wd (not AWD) capabilities. Looked at the Honda (no locking 4wd over certian speeds) and Toyota (less towing, HP and MPG) and settled for the Nissan. I'm very happy with my choice. Recently towed a Boxter hour and half and couldn't have been happier. The truck towed without hesitation. The power was more than adequate and the ride was great. I hear complaints of fuel mileage but coming from a full size I'm used to it. Currently averaging 17 around town but reached 24 on my last highway trip to Charlotte.