2013 Nissan Frontier Consumer Review: Rugged and Reliable

2013 Nissan Frontier - Consumer Review

SV Crew Cab Pickup (4.0L V6 5-speed Automatic 5.0 ft. Bed)

Rugged and Reliable
By rod71 on

2013 Nissan Frontier SV 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I had this truck for about 7 mths now. Bought new. It is a rugged little truck. I say little even though it's consider as a mid size truck. On the out side it gives the illusion that it's has a roomer interior. Nissan could have made it a few in wider and added a few in of leg room for back seat passengers. 1 week after having the truck I exp. a loud clanking noise during start ups, and while driving until the engine warmed up. The dealer tried to tell me it was normal but turn out to be a loose cooling fan. Now my driver's side window makes scraping noise when the window is let up or down. Looks like I need a new regulator. Other than that it's a great truck, but with bad gas mileage.

Good rugged look, cool coolers, instruments easily accessible. Nice all terrain/weather tires. Easy to change bulbs. Good passing power. Smooth drive. Semi comfortable seating. I say that, because I don't think they will as comfortable on long trips.

Wider cab to feel lest crap. More leg room in rear for passengers. You have to pull up your seat to give the passenger the room they need making you too close to the steering wheel. Better blue tooth. Blue tooth seems to not recognize some name one day, but will the next day. Bad gas millage for a midsize truck when hauling nothing. I got better gas mileage in my Maxima, which was a sport sedan, and it had 30 horses more. Slow to 0 to 60. Need more aftermarket accessories and step bars should comes on all, for the price they are selling them for.