2013 Nissan Frontier Consumer Review: I love this truck!

2013 Nissan Frontier - Consumer Review

SV Crew Cab Pickup (4.0L V6 4x4 5-speed Automatic 5.0 ft. Bed)

I love this truck!
By clconner on

2013 Nissan Frontier SV 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I owned a Tacoma TRD crew cab and while I enjoyed the truck, I didn't enjoy paying for it. A few years later, I find myself in the market for another vehicle, so I gave the 2014 Frontier SV 4x4 a try... and it's every bit as great as the Tacoma, minus the sticker shock. It handles great, rides smooth (takes potholes in Northern Virginia like a champ), has a lot of get-up-and-go, and the interior is even more comfortable than my Tacoma was. I'm looking forward to owning this truck for many, many years.

I like the little things the most, like the USB iPod connection being located within the center console. I also prefer the cloth seats to the leather interiors. Sitting in that seat is like wearing a comfortable old t-shirt. The seats give plenty of lumbar support for me and feel as if they were tailor made for my tall frame. All in all, there is nothing cheap about the interior. It is very comparable to my Tacoma, but a little more comfortable.

I can't really think of a whole lot that I think that Nissan can do differently. It is a little difficult to see behind the truck while backing up, so I'll definitely be investing in a back-up camera. It is a truck, though, so that's to be expected. I think the only thing I liked more about my Tacoma was the exterior, but... that doesn't take anything away from the Frontier. I'm still super proud of this truck.