Lots of pep@1600 miles
By hoosierhaunts on
2013 Nissan Frontier SV 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)
So far I like it. Toyota 2wd sat low. Rear seats are better than Toyota too. Love the blue metallic exterior color. Too new and too early to review gas mileage. Think it will be fine. Does not seem to be thirsty. 3rd Nissan truck I've owned. First crew cab, with V6 5A. When I'm not driving my Nissan truck, I'm a driving a FedEx truck. My Nissan Frontier handles well at highway and interstates, no problems.
Favorite Features
Lot of pep without feeling thirsty. Love the blue metallic exterior. Like having the rear seats fold up, creating more storage possibilities. Like the Sat Radio/Bluetooth. Under rail bedliner/ hitch can haul 6300 lbs.
Suggested Improvements
six speed automatic, better radio antenna design, rear view camera and fog lights standard, 3/4 powerpoints turn off when engine is off it would be nice if at least one would work with engine off. Cargo lamp turns on when any door is open I'd like to keep it off.
By robert_bell
on 05/26/14 19:27 PM (PDT)

I bought one with a charcoal blue exterior, which is supposedly a Titan color. They are making them in Canton, Mississippi instead of Smyrna Tennessee, so I think we will see more Titan colors on these. The local dealers have white, silver, and black (ugh). Supposedly, the Fronty is on the same platform as the Titan, which bodes well. I was told to change the tranny and differential fluids at 30K miles, which I intend to do, as I tow with it. Room for four, comfortably, and lots of cargo in the back - and towing on top of that. Out the door for 25 grand. A no-brainer. Not a truck I am going to keep for 20 years, though. I'll probably sell it when it hits 100,000 miles.

By robert_bell
on 05/26/14 19:28 PM (PDT)

Suggested improvements: " rear view camera and fog lights standard," This is standard on the SV Value package. Yea, I hate those blanking knobs they put where the fog lights are supposed to go. And the dealer price for aftermarket fog lights is insane!