2013 Nissan Frontier King Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Frontier model:
So-far-so-good
By deemery on 11/21/13 11:18 AM (PST)

2013 Nissan Frontier King Cab SV 4dr King Cab 4WD 6.1 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

This replaced my 2000 4x2 Frontier (I got from a friend after he adopted 2 kids and needed a vehicle that could hold multiple car seats :-) That truck ran great, good mileage, relatively low maintenance costs (except for the leaky fuel pump at 100k that cost $1100 to fix). After 800 miles, performance is very good (I'm not used to this much power), gas mileage as expected (4x4 not a winner there), comfort is good, interior features are generally good. Overall quite satisfied.

It's a real work truck
By heiliner on 10/27/13 07:15 AM (PDT)

2013 Nissan Frontier King Cab S 4dr King Cab 6.1 ft. SB (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

I just purchased my 4th Nissan Frontier. I traded in a Nissan D21 that I had for 25 years. My 2013 is a 4 cylinder, 5 speed, S model King Cab. It was priced about $3000 below a similar Toyota Tacoma. The truck has crank windows, no power locks, and no Bluetooth. The first tank of gas I got almost 28 mpg in city and rural driving. On the second tank full I got 25 mpg. The secret is to shift around 2200 rpm. The truck is clunky and dated and simple transportation. For every 100 miles I drive this Frontier I save about $8 over the Tundra parked next to it in fuel costs.

@1000 miles
By dmantic on 08/16/13 14:34 PM (PDT)

2013 Nissan Frontier King Cab SV 4dr King Cab 4WD 6.1 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

So far, truck is working out well. Minimal road noise for a pickup. Plenty of power. Steering tracks very good, especially at high speed. Seats firm and comfortable. Interior not well thought out. Too many cup holders that could have been used for storage compartments. Cheap plastic chrome exterior trim. 21+mpg mixed hwy/city. Overall, good value when compared to competition with similar equipment. Fun to drive.

didn't due enough homework
By budelman on 05/29/13 18:45 PM (PDT)

2013 Nissan Frontier King Cab SV 4dr King Cab 6.1 ft. SB (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

Driving truck under 60 mph rides very nice , have to check speed as don't realize your going 60, at 70 mph have to have two hands on steering wheel to keep in the lane, at 80 mph need two fisted death grips to keep vehicle on road feels like driving in hurricane vehicle all over the road, Interior plastic or vinyl scraches too easy pernament scuffs marks just from work boots only 2 weeks old and notice blemishes on back plastic bed wall, although its not possible looks like sun damage, Engine while driving is always shifting gears and speeding up on its own. I have a commercail A license and have driven every type of vehicle you can think of tractor trailer to bucket trucks,. I usally get g

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2013 Nissan Frontier King-cab in VA is:

$137 per month*