2013 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Frontier model:
Rugged and Reliable
By rod71 on 03/27/14 21:45 PM (PDT)

2013 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab SV 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I had this truck for about 7 mths now. Bought new. It is a rugged little truck. I say little even though it's consider as a mid size truck. On the out side it gives the illusion that it's has a roomer interior. Nissan could have made it a few in wider and added a few in of leg room for back seat passengers. 1 week after having the truck I exp. a loud clanking noise during start ups, and while driving until the engine warmed up. The dealer tried to tell me it was normal but turn out to be a loose cooling fan. Now my driver's side window makes scraping noise when the window is let up or down. Looks like I need a new regulator. Other than that it's a great truck, but with bad gas mileage.

I love this truck!
By clconner on 02/28/14 10:43 AM (PST)

2013 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab SV 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I owned a Tacoma TRD crew cab and while I enjoyed the truck, I didn't enjoy paying for it. A few years later, I find myself in the market for another vehicle, so I gave the 2014 Frontier SV 4x4 a try... and it's every bit as great as the Tacoma, minus the sticker shock. It handles great, rides smooth (takes potholes in Northern Virginia like a champ), has a lot of get-up-and-go, and the interior is even more comfortable than my Tacoma was. I'm looking forward to owning this truck for many, many years.

AWESOME small truck!!
By chris3215 on 11/08/13 06:26 AM (PST)

2013 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab SV 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is my very first light weight truck and I will tell you I love the way it handles and I drive manual so the 6 speed if great, fast pick up in speed, great to take out on the trail. This truck out shines all the GMC light weight and Chevys light weight is how well made it is nothing cheap on the Frontier. Looking very forward to many years with this truck. Well worth what I paid.

Lots of pep@1600 miles
By hoosierhaunts on 11/05/13 23:51 PM (PST)

2013 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab SV 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

So far I like it. Toyota 2wd sat low. Rear seats are better than Toyota too. Love the blue metallic exterior color. Too new and too early to review gas mileage. Think it will be fine. Does not seem to be thirsty. 3rd Nissan truck I've owned. First crew cab, with V6 5A. When I'm not driving my Nissan truck, I'm a driving a FedEx truck. My Nissan Frontier handles well at highway and interstates, no problems.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2013 Nissan Frontier Crew-cab in WA is:

$144 per month*