Best Dollar for Dollar available
By duffmann77 on
2012 Nissan Frontier PRO-4X 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)
I have only around 2k miles on the truck right now, but wanted to give my 2 cents on it. I looked at every other player on the market and it wasn't even close. On paper I thought the ridgeline would be the best until I drove it. You hit the gas and all you can hear is engine noise. The speed-o hardy would move. So the Tacoma. My last truck was a late 90's tacoma and just went on and on and on. So I thought for sure that would work. Nope. The seats are crap, and I got in the back seat and my head hit ceiling. I'm only 6'1. So that was out. So save yourself time and get Nissan. With rebates, fully loaded pro-x, leather ext 27k with rebates. Best out there.
Favorite Features
Rockfordfosgate sound system, Leather, Bed and the pro-4x off road package. Thing is a billy goat off road. 21 hwy going 75-80. 5-7k lower then honda or toyota
Suggested Improvements
No Nav option, center console is too low to be an arm rest. A little shy in storage department. Ipod interface has much left to be disired. It pretty much sucks. Orange gauges seem like they are 10 years out of date.