2012 Nissan Frontier SV Sport Appearance
By frontier21 on
2012 Nissan Frontier SV 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)
I bought the 2012 Nissan Frontier Sport Appearance crew cab a month ago, and I love it! I couldn't stand the gas mileage in my 07 f-150 5.4L anymore, so I traded for the Frontier. I tow a fairly heavy 20 ft. flats boat, and I was nervous at first about towing with the V6 versus my big 5.4L. The Frontier does perfect! Pulling power is impressive, and the suspension actually feels better than the ford when loaded down. Gas mileage is impressive compared to the 12-15 I was getting, I drive a mixture of city/ highway and right now I'm getting 19.4. I would definitely recommend this truck to anyone looking to get away from the MPG of a full-size truck without sacrificing ANY power.
Favorite Features
Towing capability, power, fuel economy, and roomy interior. Everything about the Sport Appearance Package makes this truck more attractive than others.
Suggested Improvements
Back seat headrests are far too big, making it difficult to see with the rearview mirror, and make it even more difficult when towing. Luckily they can be removed/put back on in seconds. Back seat is a little too low, and the angle of the backrests on the back seat makes it uncomfortable for passengers on extended trips.