2011 Nissan Frontier Consumer Review: Nissan Convert

2011 Nissan Frontier - Consumer Review

PRO-4X Crew Cab Pickup (4.0L V6 4x4 5-speed Automatic 5.0 ft. Bed)

Nissan Convert
By NissanNewbie on

2011 Nissan Frontier PRO-4X 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is my first Nissan, and it came only after a very LONG deliberation between it and the Tacoma. Ive owned a 04' Tacoma, and it was a very reliable truck. But I always had this nagging voice in my head that I should have gotten a higher quality driving experience from the large amount of money they demand for that truck. This truck not only costs several thousand less, but "Feels" higher quality. The materials dont feel cheap like the Toy, and unlike the Toy, the steel around the bed doesn't feel like it should be wrapped around fish, instead of a truck. I got the "Lux Package", so the interior is SWEET! Once I drove them both, the decision was very easy. Nissan for the win!

Powerful V6, interior, Rockford Fosgate sound, Bluetooth, XM, Roof rack, and last but not least, FULL DISK brakes, come on Toyota, Drums in the rear?

As everyone says, a higher arm rest in the middle. Also, it seems for 2011, they dropped the "tow package" which in the pat gave you hd battery, cooling and alternator. Where did it go? I would even have paid more for it. But couldn't. They only way to get a hitch was to dealer install it.