2011 Nissan Frontier Consumer Review: Another Prior Tacoma Owner

2011 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab - Consumer Review

Another Prior Tacoma Owner
By mc929 on

2011 Nissan Frontier SL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I owned a 2008 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 TRD Crew Cab and feel that the Frontier overall is notably better than the Tacoma. My Tacoma was a six speed manual and the best fuel economy I observed was eighteen. I have consistently got better than nineteen out of the Frontier and have gotten as good as twenty one mpg around town. I think the ride quality on the Nissan is vastly better and the cabin is notably quieter than the Tacoma. I think the power from the Nissan is better as well. However, turning radius as well as ground clearance and approach and departure angles I believe were much better on the Tacoma. Build quality on the Frontier also seems to be top notch. Reliability a non issue.

1. Reliability perfect to date (22,000 miles) 2. Comfortable seating up front. 3. Great view of the road. 4. Lots of functional storage to include two glove boxes and under seat stow bins. 5. Smooth and quiet ride. 6. Have been consistently getting nineteen mpg around town. 7. Lots of power 8. Good steel bed tie down system (not plastic like Tacoma) 9. Good stereo sound (for a pickup)

1. Turning radius 2. Ground clearance