Used 2011 Nissan Frontier SL Crew Cab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Frontier model:

Great value - horrible turning radius
By liberator1

2011 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab SL 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

As with everyone else, I was shopping the Tacoma while shopping the Frontier. I can say I will never buy a Toyota simply because they don't want to negotiate their vehicles. The Tacoma did not offer many of the ammenities of the Frontier such as leather, auto seats, etc. The Frontier offers much more bang for the buck. The only thing I don't like is the horrible turning radius of the vehicle. You can't even make a u-turn on a 4 lane road without having to make a 3 point turn. An F-150 turns sharper than this smaller truck. Other than that, it rocks!

Leather, blue tooth, power.

Turning.

2011 Frontier Crew CAB SL
By glockamole

2011 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab SL 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I had a Toyota Tacoma Doublecab TRD Off-Road, which I loved. I reluctantly traded for a car. When I came to realize I couldn't handle not having a truck, I began looking for a Tacoma or Frontier. When it came down to price and creature comforts, the Nissan Frontier was, hands down, the best choice for me. Toyota dealer was barely willing to negotiate with me on the price of a Doublecab 2WD. I ended up with my frontier, which has leather, sunroof, heated seats, nerf bars, bed extender, XM, and roof rack for roughly $4,000 less than the comparable Tacoma I was looking at. Ride and capabilities are every bit as good and it looks great. The only thing I miss is the back up camera in the Tacoma.

Leather, XM, sunroof, heated seats, appearance, comfort, and great ride.

Rear view mirror integrated back up camera.

Best of the Compact 4-doors
By jim_xeod

2011 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab SL 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I , like everyone else, deliberated over this or the Tacoma. Unlike most others, I have owned 6 different Toyotas throughout the years. This is no bash on Toyota, but the just do not make a model comparable to this one. I will explain: I was replacing a Limited 4Runner. Leather, sunroof, heated seats, power seats, ect. To get this from Toyota, you have to get a Tundra. No leather, sunroof, power or heated seats in the Tacoma. The Tundra is a great vehicle, but too large for my needs, and I only require a V6. All that was left was to test drive the Frontier SL. Wow. That sums it up.

Engine power, Leather, Sunroof, Heated seats, Roof Rack, Step bars & Rockford Fosgate Sound.

A little cheap on interior plastics, but it is acceptable. It could just be improved