Used 2011 Nissan Frontier Consumer Reviews - 34 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Nissan Frontier - Consumer Reviews

2011 Nissan Frontier

View reviews for a specific Frontier model:

Awesome Little Truck!
By Ty

2011 Nissan Frontier PRO-4X 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

I bought my 2011 Nissan Frontier Pro4X used with 64k on it. It came with a certified used warranty from the dealership. I had a 2005 Chevy 1 Ton with Bose sound system. I traded that beast in for this tough little truck.

I got in this truck and as soon as I hooked up my iPhone to the stereo I was sold. This truck has a factory sub under the back seat. What! Wow. And it is a Rockford Fosgate. It blew my Bose away. Then the ride, comfort and trim. Wow. It looks so good. All black. No chrome.

Took it 4 Wheelin. Posy all tires. No slip. Like a caterpillar. Wow. The engine is tough. Powerful and lots of torque. Will pull 6,800 pounds.

The only thing I can complain about is that it doesn't shift fast enough from R to D. Some times it hesitates. I googled this and it is typical for this truck.

I am very happy with this machine! I do not see myself getting rid of it any time soon.

great truck
By bernie kanzler

2011 Nissan Frontier S 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

New Frontiers
By John Daulton

2011 Nissan Frontier S 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

No problems with the power train or any systems. Driver's side cloth seat is worn, but I do that with all of my trucks.

Nice ride.
By Moe

2011 Nissan Frontier SV 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

Turning radius is horrible. Fuel mileage leaves much to be desired. Could have more ground clearance but a 3" lift is very cheap allowing for 32" tires. That being said those are my only three gripes. Has lots of power for a V6. Warms up fast on cold days. Lots of handy storage compartments. Superior lighting was a must for me since I work at night hence I do a lot of night driving. The headlights are very bright without using high beams. The interior lights are also bright and encompass the entire cab. The rear seats fold down or up allowing for storage space for large objects you don't want in the bed of the truck.

My brilliant sleek silver king
By Carol Neal

2011 Nissan Frontier S 4dr King Cab 6.1 ft. SB (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

Great space for groceries, travel chairs, luggage, purse and endless possibilities behind the driver and passenger seat. Great 4 cupholders for all sizes. Large console between seats and spa e for change. Do not know the exact name but a bar on each side to pull yourself up more. I have had my 2011 frontier king cab since July 2014, one year. No repairs have been needed! I love the pull up bar esp. On drivers side. Also good size map, etc on bottom of all four doors and double dash doors. I paid $14,000 at modern Nissan in Winston Salem, nc. It is 5 gear Manuel. Also rear cab light stays on long enough to get to house door. Just make sure you shut all doors or the light stays on. Has brilliant silver finish. Water still beads up. Wipers work smooth and quite. I also have a 2008 Nissan rogue crossover purchased 2010. Still has not needed any repairs in 5 yrs! On a scale of 1-10 I give a 9.9 Thanks