Used 2011 Nissan Frontier Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Nissan Frontier - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Frontier model:

great truck
By bernie kanzler

2011 Nissan Frontier S 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

New Frontiers
By John Daulton

2011 Nissan Frontier S 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

No problems with the power train or any systems. Driver's side cloth seat is worn, but I do that with all of my trucks.

Nice ride.
By Moe

2011 Nissan Frontier SV 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

Turning radius is horrible. Fuel mileage leaves much to be desired. Could have more ground clearance but a 3" lift is very cheap allowing for 32" tires. That being said those are my only three gripes. Has lots of power for a V6. Warms up fast on cold days. Lots of handy storage compartments. Superior lighting was a must for me since I work at night hence I do a lot of night driving. The headlights are very bright without using high beams. The interior lights are also bright and encompass the entire cab. The rear seats fold down or up allowing for storage space for large objects you don't want in the bed of the truck.

My brilliant sleek silver king
By Carol Neal

2011 Nissan Frontier S 4dr King Cab 6.1 ft. SB (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

Great space for groceries, travel chairs, luggage, purse and endless possibilities behind the driver and passenger seat. Great 4 cupholders for all sizes. Large console between seats and spa e for change. Do not know the exact name but a bar on each side to pull yourself up more. I have had my 2011 frontier king cab since July 2014, one year. No repairs have been needed! I love the pull up bar esp. On drivers side. Also good size map, etc on bottom of all four doors and double dash doors. I paid $14,000 at modern Nissan in Winston Salem, nc. It is 5 gear Manuel. Also rear cab light stays on long enough to get to house door. Just make sure you shut all doors or the light stays on. Has brilliant silver finish. Water still beads up. Wipers work smooth and quite. I also have a 2008 Nissan rogue crossover purchased 2010. Still has not needed any repairs in 5 yrs! On a scale of 1-10 I give a 9.9 Thanks

Great truck
By mark383

2011 Nissan Frontier SV 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I bought a new 2006 Toyota Tacoma V6 Prerunner and never really liked it. It was way too sensitive to any wind. It took a tight grip on the steering wheel to keep it on the road on a windy day. If it had been windy the day I test drove it, I would never had bought it. The Frontier drives great on windy days and very little wind noise compared to the Tacoma. It rides better, gets better fuel mileage, better transmission and has more power. The only gripe is the interior scratches easily and the turning radius is not as tight as the Tacoma. I went from a truck I hated to a truck I love to drive. That says it all.

Styling, size, ride and power.

Upgrade interior, move the console armrest toward the front and improve the turning radius.

• SUV