Used 2010 Nissan Frontier King Cab Consumer Reviews - 25 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Nissan Frontier King Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Frontier model:

Rear end job on the owner
By 1800jjh@gmail.com

2010 Nissan Frontier King Cab SE 4dr King Cab 6.1 ft. SB (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

Vehicle 6 yrs old with 21828 miles. Took vehicle to dealer for inspection, they informed me the left rear oil seal was blown and would need to be replaced for $650.00. Nissan would not help with the matter since the vehicle is out of warranty. Only 21828 miles and blowing an oil seal????? Buy a toyota.

Best riding midsize truck
By Howard Ostraander

2010 Nissan Frontier King Cab XE 4dr King Cab 6.1 ft. SB (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

total comfort. towing power is as advertised. quality product

Watch your spare tire...
By ctom

2010 Nissan Frontier King Cab SE 4dr King Cab 4WD 6.1 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

Bought an SE King Cab and have liked it with the manual and V-6: great acceleration and fun to drive.
My issue is that despite having paid for Nissan spare tire lock, the spare was stolen within weeks and Nissan is refusing to do anything. The ease of stealing spare tires is big issue for Nissan trucks & SUVs (I had two stolen off 2008 Pathfinder) and it's very hard to find a way to secure them. Almost every Nissan SUV owner in my neighborhood that I've spoken with has same issue. Dealer said Nissan lock would suffice, but the thieves just bypassed it and removed everything from above the spare - and yes, they also stole the lock!!
Will cost me $1,000 to replace it all.
Very unhappy...

Acceleration and ride.

Find a way to really protect the spare. Until then, no more Nissans for me...

Very Nice Truck
By RagingItalian

2010 Nissan Frontier King Cab SE 4dr King Cab 6.1 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Sold my car and traded my old truck in for a Nissan Altima on the cash for clunkers deal, then determined I could not live without a truck. The only 2 that I would consider was the Toyota Tacoma and the Nissan Frontier. For the price there was no comparison. Ken Pollock Nissan gave me a great deal. I could not be happier with this truck and realized this is the only vehicle I need and now selling the car.

Solid, about as nice a ride you can expect from a 4X4 pickup, V6 power is exceptional, smooth shifting transmission.

Somehow squeak out a few extra miles per gallon but not at the cost of horsepower. The SE should have a sunglass holder (I had to install one) and radio controls in the steering wheel. I read other reviews complaining about the turn radius and it is a bit wide but by no means a deal breaker.

NIssan V6 Frontier
By MIke B

2010 Nissan Frontier King Cab SE 4dr King Cab 4WD 6.1 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

With a lower weight/horsepower ratio, 4-wheel disk brakes, roomer interior, better ride, less engine noise, outstanding road feel, and a much, much better financial deal than than Toyota offered on a similarly-equipped Tacoma, I chose the 2010 Frontier. If this truck is as durable as my '97 Nissan truck I'll be very happy.

Acceleration, low engine noise, ride comfort, and a sense of "solidity". The radio sound and reception are good, visibility is good, and high-speed stability is very good.

Offer 8-way adjustable seats in the the SE class.