2010 Nissan Frontier 4.0L V6 4x4 5-speed Automatic 5.0 ft. Bed Consumer Review - Love my Fronty

2010 Nissan Frontier - Consumer Review

LE Crew Cab Pickup (4.0L V6 4x4 5-speed Automatic 5.0 ft. Bed)

Love my Fronty
By brutus_skx on

2010 Nissan Frontier LE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I love this truck! I traded in my 2006 Xterra since I needed a open truck bed but wanted to keep the same platform vehicle. This truck is GREAT! Leather is nice and the RF stereo sounds awesome. Good towing for the size; ok gas mileage. 16 city; 19/20 highway (70mph) 18/19 mpg (80/85mph). This truck is very capable off road; click in the 4x4 and with the rear locker you can go all over. 4lo has some real pull power. Hit the hardball and have a nice smooth ride home. Overall a great truck; way to go Nissan!

Favorite Features

Heated seats, heated mirrors; Rockford Fosgate stereo; 265 ponies providing some awesome giddie-up; Utili-track bed system

Suggested Improvements

All the plastic parts in dash board. Couldnt it have the plastic made with the soft touch like other manufactures have (Honda)? That would cut down on the rattle quite a bit. Beef up the front diff and spider gears to keep them from blowing up when doing some serious off road wheeling. I mean thats why you have the Off Road/NISMO/PRO-4X versions right??