2010 Nissan Frontier - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Frontier model:
comfortable truck
By jcl on 10/28/09 20:16 PM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Frontier PRO-4X 4dr King Cab 6.1 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

A big improvement over my old chevy S10. Very quiet and comfortable highway ride, reasonable economy (19.1 mpg after 1000 miles). Impressive acceleration and thoughtful bed rail system are appreciated. However, it lacks in available amenities. Every road bum sends an annoying jump up the steering wheel. The auto-transmission keeps going into overdrive too soon, it's especially bad going uphill and the manual override is poorly implemented. However, at startup, the rear wheels spin very easily. The gas pedal is too light and has poor feedback. Also, the brake feels soft and unresponsive. Lastly, I keep activating wipers inadvertently - too close to the steering wheel.

Great Truck
By Ken Porter on 10/20/09 05:05 AM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Frontier XE 4dr King Cab 6.1 ft. SB (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

The first tank of gas averaged 25.2 mpg. The truck rides like a truck which is expected. I use my truck for work and this is the 5th Nissan I have bought. I have never had a problem with service and have never had any major problems with any of the truck I have bought. The only complaint I have is wind noise. The sound proofing could be a little better.

nice truck!
By crew10 on 10/18/09 06:38 AM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Frontier SE 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Wow, I can't believe all the silly things people were complaining about on the 09 models. It's not a 45000 dollar truck! I have the 2010 crew cab(same as 09) se 4+4 with the 4.0 v6. You get alot of truck for under $30,000. just go buy it!

Thump
By ku on 10/17/09 13:31 PM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Frontier SE 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

When taking off from a full stop, there is a noticeable "thump" in this truck. Its almost like the rear end is going to fall out. Internet searches show other Frontier owners have reported the same problem. Internet forums say its axle warp and that a helper spring can fix the condition. Dealer service dept says nothing is wrong. Tired of bringing it back and having nothing done. Arm rest is too short too. Not a good experience with this truck. Had it two months and will be getting rid of it very soon via trade for a more dependable vehicle.

Traded up from Toyota Tacoma
By Bill on 10/16/09 10:48 AM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Frontier LE 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Just traded in my 2007 Toyota Tacoma for a new Nissan Frontier LE Crew Cab. I had to have more comfort than the Toyota seats would give me. I really hate that Toyota didn't offer a upgrade leather power seats in the Tacoma because I did generally like the truck. But since getting my new Nissan, I have never looked back. It's a wonderful truck and a wonderful ride with the LE Value truck package of goodies. fully adjustable Leather heated seats, Steering wheel stalk tilts down for real comfort. Have already put 1500 miles on it and find that the gas mileage on a long trip runs 20+/- mpg. I'm not sorry that I switched trucks. Nissan makes a great product and its also made in the South

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.