Used 2010 Nissan Frontier Consumer Reviews - 59 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Nissan Frontier - Consumer Reviews

2010 Nissan Frontier

View reviews for a specific Frontier model:

Very Nice Truck
By RagingItalian

2010 Nissan Frontier SE 4dr King Cab 6.1 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Sold my car and traded my old truck in for a Nissan Altima on the cash for clunkers deal, then determined I could not live without a truck. The only 2 that I would consider was the Toyota Tacoma and the Nissan Frontier. For the price there was no comparison. Ken Pollock Nissan gave me a great deal. I could not be happier with this truck and realized this is the only vehicle I need and now selling the car.

Solid, about as nice a ride you can expect from a 4X4 pickup, V6 power is exceptional, smooth shifting transmission.

Somehow squeak out a few extra miles per gallon but not at the cost of horsepower. The SE should have a sunglass holder (I had to install one) and radio controls in the steering wheel. I read other reviews complaining about the turn radius and it is a bit wide but by no means a deal breaker.

Great Truck
By Southky

2010 Nissan Frontier SE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

After about 6 weeks and over 2k miles I can say this truck has met all my expectations. It is sharp as a tack and fun to drive. The only thing that I could wish for is a couple more mpg. But it in line with the other trucks of this type. Nissan makes great vehicles.

I like everything about this truck.

Wish it came out with fog lights. I may have to add them.

Love the Truck, but.....
By hogtastic

2010 Nissan Frontier PRO-4X 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Love this truck. Plenty of Power, plenty of room and lots of features. Have no real complaints on the overall quality of the truck. The one concern that I cannot get my dealership or Nissan to address (and in the overall quality it is minor) is the character display in the XM Radio mode. The dealer replaced the stereo once but still doesn't work right. Displays all characters when connected to the iPod or when a CD has the data available but not in XM Mode. If I turn the truck off & then immediately restart, then it will display all the XM characters but Nissan says it is not malfunctioning. Again, a minor issue but very frustrating when dealer and mfg act like there is nothing wrong.

Horsepower, leather, wheels, spray-in liner, integrated/removable GPS, double glove compartment, great sounding stereo. Great Truck overall!

Better gas mileage, little higher stance in the 4x4. tinted windows for the front doors. sun roof without requiring the roof rack. auto up and down for the front windows. XM Radio display that works correctly. Keyless tailgate lock integrated into the keyless entry keyfob. Power folding mirrors

NIssan V6 Frontier
By MIke B

2010 Nissan Frontier SE 4dr King Cab 4WD 6.1 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

With a lower weight/horsepower ratio, 4-wheel disk brakes, roomer interior, better ride, less engine noise, outstanding road feel, and a much, much better financial deal than than Toyota offered on a similarly-equipped Tacoma, I chose the 2010 Frontier. If this truck is as durable as my '97 Nissan truck I'll be very happy.

Acceleration, low engine noise, ride comfort, and a sense of "solidity". The radio sound and reception are good, visibility is good, and high-speed stability is very good.

Offer 8-way adjustable seats in the the SE class.

Good No-Frills Truck
By doug

2010 Nissan Frontier XE 4dr King Cab 6.1 ft. SB (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

I wanted a basic, simple truck, and that's what I got- roll-up windows, the horn doesn't beep when I lock/unlock the door, no power stuff to break. I like the 5-speed and 4- cylinder combination, although I have to gear down on hills even more than with my manual shift Camry. Don't even think of mating a 4-cyl with a slushbox. Only one nit-pick so far. The lower grille is a gaping empty hole leaving the radiator and A/C condenser with no protection from flying rocks. I am thinking of bolting a piece of stiff 1/4-in fence wire to the lower plastic and painting it black.

- 5-spd manual, smooth clutch and accelerator action - generous space behind seats and excellent access through little doors

- better protection for the radiator and A/C components behind lower grille