2010 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Frontier model:
2010 LE Frontier Review
By John P. Mundy on 04/26/10 20:57 PM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab LE 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I am very pleased with my 2010 Frontier LE Crew Cab. I've driven full sized trucks but wanted a mid size. The Frontier and Tacoma were the two I looked at. The Toyotas offer very few cabin comforts while the Nissan offers many added options. Mine has 18" tires/wheels, leather, power windows/doors, heated seats, XM radio, bluetooth. It is comfortable and has plenty of power. I am totally satisfied and happy with my truck. I'd recommend anyone to purchase this truck. It rides like a full size truck.

Tough Competent Truck
By Steve on 04/25/10 09:38 AM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab SE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

First pick-up I ever owned and compared to my current cars, Porsche Boxster and Infiniti G35, this took a little while to get used to driving. Needed to haul the typical stuff around for the house, the dog and 2 dirtbikes. The 6 cyclinder and automatic are an excellent combination. Very quick acceleration for a truck. Gas milage is around 20 on the highway. Was excellent in the heavy snow this winter. Just click it into 4hi and rip right through the snow. Pretty tall truck (good ground clearance). My wife wasn't to keen on a truck, but she admits it is easy to drive and park.

Amazed
By ambulatsolum on 03/30/10 17:02 PM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab PRO-4X 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Set out to purchase a Tacoma, have owned them in the past. The Pro4x, though, blew me away. The interior of this vehicle is incredibly high quality and supremely comfortable. The paint is terrific, body panel gaps consistent. The ride on broken Northern pavement is great - no see-sawing - handles bad roads with aplomb. It is a blast to drive, handles well, easier to manage in tight confines that a full-size. Live in a rural area; has handled flooded roads and off-road conditions well. Burns regular grade fuel. Great truck!

Best Choice, hands down
By Dang on 03/25/10 23:37 PM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab SE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

This truck is beautiful inside and out. If looks aren't enough for you, the v6 seems to pack a punch that can make some v8s look weak. It's a great drive, some great features that came standard (things like the bedliner and bedrail system). I fell in love with the truck, and with safety ratings that made the Ranger and Colorado look like bicycles, it's the obvious answer. Roomy, manly and just plain cool.

Can't do much more
By Wil on 03/02/10 10:48 AM (PST)

2010 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab LE 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Over all very please with the truck. Could do without the roofrack it should be a option. The finish is first class both inside and out. The gas mileage I get is 18.5. After testing Tacoma and Frontier and the price of each it was a no brainer.

Owner comments
By Carl Gaudiano on 02/24/10 10:04 AM (PST)

2010 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab SE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I recently purchased a Nissan Frontier after much research on similar vehicles. So far I like the vehicle. I agree with other owners in that the arm rest is too small. Also, when the driver/passenger door is fully extended,it's difficult to reach it to close the door. It seems to be built for drivers with long arms. Fog lights should come as a standard feature, not an opion.

Great Truck
By Ron on 02/05/10 21:41 PM (PST)

2010 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab SE 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this truck for my wife to drive to work and also for my use when I have little projects at home. At first my wife did not want a truck but she finally gave in after the test drive, now she won't let me drive it. This truck is awesome for the price. I was debating between this and the Tacoma but the Toyota people must think I'm rich because they want to charge crazy money for the Tacoma. This Frontier is plenty of truck for the money. And of course the reliability that comes with Nissan is something to consider. Overall this is a great truck.

Very Nice truck
By Jay on 01/23/10 21:49 PM (PST)

2010 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab SE 4dr Crew Cab 6.1 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Bought this truck after selling my '02 Frontier. I live on a small island where gas costs nearly $4.00 a gallon, so I didn't really need a 6 cylinder. I drove this truck and had to have it. Nice tight suspension, more than enough power, unbelievably quiet for a truck, plenty of room in the back seat, great tie down tracks for my windsurfing equipment, boat gear, surfboard etc., just wash it out when done with the bed liner. I'm thinking I'll keep this one for a long time. Nice work Nissan! Jay

Excellent Mid-Size Truck
By Hal on 01/08/10 11:52 AM (PST)

2010 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab PRO-4X 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I traded a 2008 Silverado extended cab for a truck w/ a smaller footprint that still had some power. The V-6 has plenty, but better mileage.I also wanted a real crew cab. I've read knocks about this truck's turning radius, but it's a huge improvement over the huge Chevy. The Pro-4X package is rugged and came loaded with options, but there's no doubt you're in a truck. Fun to drive and a good- looking truck, much better than the Tacoma that I also considered. The Toyotas don't come with as many options. This is a quality-built and reasonably-priced truck for what you get. Great in snow, even in 2WD.

Quick, quiet and very comfortable
By M. J. McCloskey on 10/30/09 14:08 PM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab LE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I purchased a 2010 LE CC 4x4 with all options and am very pleased with this truck. Heated leather seats are real comfy and the Rockford Fosgate Audio is very nice. I'm surprised at how quiet the truck is. Very little wind noise considering that 'Jungle Gym' roof rack. The 18" alloy wheels are sharp looking and appear to be from the Pathfinder LE. Great truck with lots of power and mileage so far is 19.3mpg. I was considering the Toyota Tacoma but it can't be had with a moonroof or heated seats and I didn't care for the overall look of that truck.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Nissan Frontier Crew-cab in VA is:

$129 per month*