Used 2010 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab Consumer Reviews - 35 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Frontier model:

2010 Nissan Frontier SE 4x4 4dr
By jodi1988

2010 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab SE 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

I absolutely love this truck! With 12K miles on it, I’ve had my Nissan Frontier for a little over a year now. The Tacoma was the only other truck that compared but the Nissan price difference had me sold. Very fun to drive, love the acceleration. My mom has an old ’91 Pathfinder with 280K + miles on it and hasn’t had a problem yet, besides changing her battery cables. I have no doubt that my Frontier will be just as reliable.

Anti skid textured bedliner, bed extending rack, body style, the amount of space.

I wish it came with fog lights. City mileage could be better. I had a Nismo air intake installed into my truck which gave me about 45 extra miles to a tank and more horse power.

Love my Truck
By Front Range Lady

2010 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab LE 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I love the smooth ride, handling and that I didn't have to give up any of my interior luxury. The 18 inch wheels are a plus.

Interior, Bluetooth, heated seats, 6 disc changer, sound quality, short little bed, that will carry all I need to

the steering wheel should have lighted controls-I can't see the buttons at all at night, although I love the controls for the BLuetooth and sound system on the wheel.

Great Truck
By Southky

2010 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab SE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

After about 6 weeks and over 2k miles I can say this truck has met all my expectations. It is sharp as a tack and fun to drive. The only thing that I could wish for is a couple more mpg. But it in line with the other trucks of this type. Nissan makes great vehicles.

I like everything about this truck.

Wish it came out with fog lights. I may have to add them.

Love the Truck, but.....
By hogtastic

2010 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab PRO-4X 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Love this truck. Plenty of Power, plenty of room and lots of features. Have no real complaints on the overall quality of the truck. The one concern that I cannot get my dealership or Nissan to address (and in the overall quality it is minor) is the character display in the XM Radio mode. The dealer replaced the stereo once but still doesn't work right. Displays all characters when connected to the iPod or when a CD has the data available but not in XM Mode. If I turn the truck off & then immediately restart, then it will display all the XM characters but Nissan says it is not malfunctioning. Again, a minor issue but very frustrating when dealer and mfg act like there is nothing wrong.

Horsepower, leather, wheels, spray-in liner, integrated/removable GPS, double glove compartment, great sounding stereo. Great Truck overall!

Better gas mileage, little higher stance in the 4x4. tinted windows for the front doors. sun roof without requiring the roof rack. auto up and down for the front windows. XM Radio display that works correctly. Keyless tailgate lock integrated into the keyless entry keyfob. Power folding mirrors

Love my truck
By Derwood_Tom

2010 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab SE 4dr Crew Cab 6.1 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

The kids are almost out of the house, and my wife encouraged me to replace my econo-box with a truck (had a pick- up until kid #3 arrived 17 yrs ago). Love this truck, right size for urban driving, but seats 5 if needed. Lots of power, but rides really well, remarkably easy to get into the seats, and takes turns at highway speeds like a sedan. Wish gas mileage was a bit better, averaging around 18 mpg. No complaints so far (first 2,000 miles).

Ride and handling, AC works great, stock stereo sounds quite good.

Gas mileage, add a diesel option!