2010 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Frontier model:
Great Truck
By Southky on 09/05/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab SE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

After about 6 weeks and over 2k miles I can say this truck has met all my expectations. It is sharp as a tack and fun to drive. The only thing that I could wish for is a couple more mpg. But it in line with the other trucks of this type. Nissan makes great vehicles.

Love the Truck, but.....
By hogtastic on 09/02/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab PRO-4X 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Love this truck. Plenty of Power, plenty of room and lots of features. Have no real complaints on the overall quality of the truck. The one concern that I cannot get my dealership or Nissan to address (and in the overall quality it is minor) is the character display in the XM Radio mode. The dealer replaced the stereo once but still doesn't work right. Displays all characters when connected to the iPod or when a CD has the data available but not in XM Mode. If I turn the truck off & then immediately restart, then it will display all the XM characters but Nissan says it is not malfunctioning. Again, a minor issue but very frustrating when dealer and mfg act like there is nothing wrong.

Love my truck
By Derwood_Tom on 08/14/10 13:26 PM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab SE 4dr Crew Cab 6.1 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

The kids are almost out of the house, and my wife encouraged me to replace my econo-box with a truck (had a pick- up until kid #3 arrived 17 yrs ago). Love this truck, right size for urban driving, but seats 5 if needed. Lots of power, but rides really well, remarkably easy to get into the seats, and takes turns at highway speeds like a sedan. Wish gas mileage was a bit better, averaging around 18 mpg. No complaints so far (first 2,000 miles).

Frontier Better than expected
By YellowRubi on 08/03/10 15:02 PM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab LE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Purchased for utility and tow vehicle, this LE model performed better than expecting during the first 4000 miles and vacation. Towing it had great power. Space was very good for kids and pets. The handling is very good and responsive. The features are the best. Auto sunroof with self closure keeps you from forgetting. Auto windows full down is a plus. Electric adjust seats make for a great ride on trips. Bed tie downs are a big plus. Mileage on the road with this 4x4 was much better than anticipated. Better than 20 MPG consistently. Very good choice for trips, towing, and general utility.

Best Truck I ever owned
By jsan1 on 08/01/10 12:00 PM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab LE 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I purchased this truck after having totaled my Ford Ranger "Edge Edition". I absolutely love this truck. Great power, comfort, and looks. One of the best riding trucks I have ever been in. After looking at the Toyota Tacoma, for the price I felt that there was no comparison.

What's Not to Like?
By doc on 07/30/10 10:36 AM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab PRO-4X 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is my second Nissan frontier - much better than the one I bought 10 years ago. Nissan has come a long way. I get 20 hwy with recommended 91octane; 17.5 hwy with 87. I intended to buy a Tacoma, but Nissan and dealer rebates made the frontier about $5k cheaper for the loaded versions. I have no complaints, but then I've never owned a Tacoma so I don't know if I'm missing anything. Pro 4x has stiff suspension which I wanted, but it's not like riding in uncle earl's town car. My avalanche 2500 and silverado 1500 have smoother rides. Seat configurations are well thought through.

Tire trouble
By fred w on 07/03/10 21:04 PM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab SE 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I had the truck for one day and took it back to the dealership for severe vibration with rear tires. The service manager told me this was a problem on some trucks and to come back in 1000 to 1500 miles if I still had the problem. Took it back next day and they changed both rear tires after the computer said they were out of specs.

Don't buy a Frontier
By Tom LaBathe on 06/15/10 08:03 AM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab LE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

After only 7 months and 11,000 miles the paint is peeling off of the rocker panels. Kline's service department said it was caused by sand in the street and fix the problem.

I love my new nissan!
By kirjam on 06/11/10 08:13 AM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab SE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned this truck little less than 3 months. I can not rave enough about it, we are a Nissan family and I would never think twice about any other product. I love everything this truck has to offer. Would recommend this truck to everyone!

Great Compact Truck!
By TexChad on 06/02/10 13:12 PM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab PRO-4X 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I traded in my beloved 2004 VW Touareg V8 due to high maintenance costs and horrible gas mileage and high octane requirements. For months I searched for the right vehicle to replace the one I loved so much, and I finally found it in the 2010 Frontier PRO-4X 4x4. This truck has everything my Touareg had as far as creature comforts and more!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.