2010 Nissan Frontier King Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Frontier model:
Good No-Frills Truck
By doug on 08/18/10 09:57 AM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Frontier King Cab XE 4dr King Cab 6.1 ft. SB (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

I wanted a basic, simple truck, and that's what I got- roll-up windows, the horn doesn't beep when I lock/unlock the door, no power stuff to break. I like the 5-speed and 4- cylinder combination, although I have to gear down on hills even more than with my manual shift Camry. Don't even think of mating a 4-cyl with a slushbox. Only one nit-pick so far. The lower grille is a gaping empty hole leaving the radiator and A/C condenser with no protection from flying rocks. I am thinking of bolting a piece of stiff 1/4-in fence wire to the lower plastic and painting it black.

Great Truck
By Ken Porter on 10/20/09 05:05 AM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Frontier King Cab XE 4dr King Cab 6.1 ft. SB (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

The first tank of gas averaged 25.2 mpg. The truck rides like a truck which is expected. I use my truck for work and this is the 5th Nissan I have bought. I have never had a problem with service and have never had any major problems with any of the truck I have bought. The only complaint I have is wind noise. The sound proofing could be a little better.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Nissan Frontier King-cab in VA is:

$137 per month*