Used 2010 Nissan Frontier LE Crew Cab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Frontier model:

Love the Truck
By fortdixie

2010 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab LE 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Had my 2010 Frontier for over a year. Purchased the 4x4 LE with all options including the 4.0 liter V6. I must say that its one of the best trucks I have ever owned. It's tough and tight and has all the comforts necessary for long trips either on pavement or back roads. Am getting just over 19mpg on hwy and about 14mpg in the city. The power adjustable seats are great after owning a Tocoma that felt like you were setting in a bucket. The torgue is more than enough to pull a 5000 lb+ camper. The down side of towing is that no one makes a decent extension mirror like those offered on a Tundra. Have a strap-on mirror but it just won't work well. Everything else is 100%.

Great leather seats, heavy top rack for hauling camping gear. Cargo lockdown system and bed liner. Interior storage space & electronics. Great styling. electronics

The truck is great for towing, why not offer optional extensionThe truck is designed for towing, but they don't offer optional extension tow mirrors, why? tow mirrors. Drop down arm rests on seats.

Love my Truck
By Front Range Lady

2010 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab LE 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I love the smooth ride, handling and that I didn't have to give up any of my interior luxury. The 18 inch wheels are a plus.

Interior, Bluetooth, heated seats, 6 disc changer, sound quality, short little bed, that will carry all I need to

the steering wheel should have lighted controls-I can't see the buttons at all at night, although I love the controls for the BLuetooth and sound system on the wheel.

Best Truck I ever owned
By jsan1

2010 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab LE 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I purchased this truck after having totaled my Ford Ranger "Edge Edition". I absolutely love this truck. Great power, comfort, and looks. One of the best riding trucks I have ever been in. After looking at the Toyota Tacoma, for the price I felt that there was no comparison.

I like the looks, the ride, and the overall feel of riding in a much bigger truck

The console armrest is the first thing I noticed I didn't like, just too short and not functional.I made a real classy looking slide out armrest (looks factory) and now making them for a local dealer.Nissan needs to fix this.Brake pedal goes to far toward the floor and mushy feeling. To be checked.

2010 LE Frontier Review
By John P. Mundy

2010 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab LE 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I am very pleased with my 2010 Frontier LE Crew Cab. I've driven full sized trucks but wanted a mid size. The Frontier and Tacoma were the two I looked at. The Toyotas offer very few cabin comforts while the Nissan offers many added options. Mine has 18" tires/wheels, leather, power windows/doors, heated seats, XM radio, bluetooth. It is comfortable and has plenty of power. I am totally satisfied and happy with my truck. I'd recommend anyone to purchase this truck. It rides like a full size truck.

Power/heated seats, bluetooth/XM radio, tie down cleats, LE package with 18" premium tire/wheels. Powerful engine.

A factory navigation system would be nice.

Can't do much more
By Wil

2010 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab LE 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Over all very please with the truck. Could do without the roofrack it should be a option. The finish is first class both inside and out. The gas mileage I get is 18.5. After testing Tacoma and Frontier and the price of each it was a no brainer.

The size, power and finish.

A better and current GPS system