Used 2010 Nissan Frontier PRO-4X Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Nissan Frontier - Consumer Reviews

2010 Nissan Frontier

View reviews for a specific Frontier model:

Most Helpful|
What's Not to Like?
By doc

2010 Nissan Frontier PRO-4X 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is my second Nissan frontier - much better than the one I bought 10 years ago. Nissan has come a long way. I get 20 hwy with recommended 91octane; 17.5 hwy with 87. I intended to buy a Tacoma, but Nissan and dealer rebates made the frontier about $5k cheaper for the loaded versions. I have no complaints, but then I've never owned a Tacoma so I don't know if I'm missing anything. Pro 4x has stiff suspension which I wanted, but it's not like riding in uncle earl's town car. My avalanche 2500 and silverado 1500 have smoother rides. Seat configurations are well thought through.

Favorite Features

bedliner with utilitrack. leather interior nicely done. sound system with satellite radio is great. front cup holders. i added a class IV trailer hitch - 10 minute job including electrical because Nissan's are designed with simple installs in mind. I like this Frontier so much, I may buy a Titan.

Suggested Improvements

What is with the weenie console/arm rest? way too short. that's the only thing I've found that i don't like about the 2010 Nissan Pro 4X so far

Nice Truck Pro-4X
By cascar

2010 Nissan Frontier PRO-4X 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Bought 2010 used. Nice ride and awesome RF sound. Heated seats. Leather. No complaints at 72,000. Will go anywhere in snow and mud.