2010 Nissan Frontier - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Frontier model:
Love the Truck
By fortdixie on 12/26/10 08:23 AM (PST)

2010 Nissan Frontier LE 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Had my 2010 Frontier for over a year. Purchased the 4x4 LE with all options including the 4.0 liter V6. I must say that its one of the best trucks I have ever owned. It's tough and tight and has all the comforts necessary for long trips either on pavement or back roads. Am getting just over 19mpg on hwy and about 14mpg in the city. The power adjustable seats are great after owning a Tocoma that felt like you were setting in a bucket. The torgue is more than enough to pull a 5000 lb+ camper. The down side of towing is that no one makes a decent extension mirror like those offered on a Tundra. Have a strap-on mirror but it just won't work well. Everything else is 100%.

Love my Truck
By Front Range Lady on 09/21/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Frontier LE 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I love the smooth ride, handling and that I didn't have to give up any of my interior luxury. The 18 inch wheels are a plus.

Best Truck I ever owned
By jsan1 on 08/01/10 12:00 PM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Frontier LE 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I purchased this truck after having totaled my Ford Ranger "Edge Edition". I absolutely love this truck. Great power, comfort, and looks. One of the best riding trucks I have ever been in. After looking at the Toyota Tacoma, for the price I felt that there was no comparison.

2010 LE Frontier Review
By John P. Mundy on 04/26/10 20:57 PM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Frontier LE 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I am very pleased with my 2010 Frontier LE Crew Cab. I've driven full sized trucks but wanted a mid size. The Frontier and Tacoma were the two I looked at. The Toyotas offer very few cabin comforts while the Nissan offers many added options. Mine has 18" tires/wheels, leather, power windows/doors, heated seats, XM radio, bluetooth. It is comfortable and has plenty of power. I am totally satisfied and happy with my truck. I'd recommend anyone to purchase this truck. It rides like a full size truck.

Can't do much more
By Wil on 03/02/10 10:48 AM (PST)

2010 Nissan Frontier LE 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Over all very please with the truck. Could do without the roofrack it should be a option. The finish is first class both inside and out. The gas mileage I get is 18.5. After testing Tacoma and Frontier and the price of each it was a no brainer.

Traded up from Toyota Tacoma
By Bill on 10/16/09 10:48 AM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Frontier LE 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Just traded in my 2007 Toyota Tacoma for a new Nissan Frontier LE Crew Cab. I had to have more comfort than the Toyota seats would give me. I really hate that Toyota didn't offer a upgrade leather power seats in the Tacoma because I did generally like the truck. But since getting my new Nissan, I have never looked back. It's a wonderful truck and a wonderful ride with the LE Value truck package of goodies. fully adjustable Leather heated seats, Steering wheel stalk tilts down for real comfort. Have already put 1500 miles on it and find that the gas mileage on a long trip runs 20+/- mpg. I'm not sorry that I switched trucks. Nissan makes a great product and its also made in the South

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Nissan Frontier in WA is:

$168 per month*