Used 2010 Nissan Frontier SE Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Nissan Frontier - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Frontier model:

2010 Nissan Frontier SE 4x4 4dr
By jodi1988

2010 Nissan Frontier SE 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

I absolutely love this truck! With 12K miles on it, Iíve had my Nissan Frontier for a little over a year now. The Tacoma was the only other truck that compared but the Nissan price difference had me sold. Very fun to drive, love the acceleration. My mom has an old í91 Pathfinder with 280K + miles on it and hasnít had a problem yet, besides changing her battery cables. I have no doubt that my Frontier will be just as reliable.

Anti skid textured bedliner, bed extending rack, body style, the amount of space.

I wish it came with fog lights. City mileage could be better. I had a Nismo air intake installed into my truck which gave me about 45 extra miles to a tank and more horse power.

Thump
By ku

2010 Nissan Frontier SE 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

When taking off from a full stop, there is a noticeable "thump" in this truck. Its almost like the rear end is going to fall out. Internet searches show other Frontier owners have reported the same problem. Internet forums say its axle warp and that a helper spring can fix the condition. Dealer service dept says nothing is wrong. Tired of bringing it back and having nothing done. Arm rest is too short too. Not a good experience with this truck. Had it two months and will be getting rid of it very soon via trade for a more dependable vehicle.

Nice color, nice outside style. Nice looking vehicle.

Listen to owners, do research and fix the problems with the suspension.