Used 2010 Nissan Frontier XE Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Nissan Frontier - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Frontier model:

Good No-Frills Truck
By doug

2010 Nissan Frontier XE 4dr King Cab 6.1 ft. SB (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

I wanted a basic, simple truck, and that's what I got- roll-up windows, the horn doesn't beep when I lock/unlock the door, no power stuff to break. I like the 5-speed and 4- cylinder combination, although I have to gear down on hills even more than with my manual shift Camry. Don't even think of mating a 4-cyl with a slushbox. Only one nit-pick so far. The lower grille is a gaping empty hole leaving the radiator and A/C condenser with no protection from flying rocks. I am thinking of bolting a piece of stiff 1/4-in fence wire to the lower plastic and painting it black.

- 5-spd manual, smooth clutch and accelerator action - generous space behind seats and excellent access through little doors

- better protection for the radiator and A/C components behind lower grille

Great Truck
By Ken Porter

2010 Nissan Frontier XE 4dr King Cab 6.1 ft. SB (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

The first tank of gas averaged 25.2 mpg. The truck rides like a truck which is expected. I use my truck for work and this is the 5th Nissan I have bought. I have never had a problem with service and have never had any major problems with any of the truck I have bought. The only complaint I have is wind noise. The sound proofing could be a little better.

Gas Mileage