This Truck Is A Keeper ! ! ! !
By MaximusStimulus on
2009 Nissan Frontier SE 4dr King Cab 6.1 ft. SB (2.5L 4cyl 5A)
I have just over 4K miles on this truck. I consider it the best looking truck in it's class. It handles well. The ride is slightly stiff but not bad. (Hey...It's a truck...wink) The engine is adequate and the 5 speed auto transmission shifts smooth. The interior is unusually quiet when on the road. (Good sound proofing.) I have the base stereo and it sounds above average. I consider the fit and finish on this truck to be top quality and I look very closely when buying. The interior has excellent quality plastic (dash and door panels, etc) compared to some I've seen. I get 20-22 MPG on combination driving. I haven't done a strictly highway trip...yet. I am completely satisfied ! ! !
Favorite Features
I like the overall look of this truck. The Taco, Dodge, have ugly front ends. The Ranger's have the same basic look the last 10 or years. I like the ride. It gets good fuel mileage. I have a friend that has an older one with 330K miles and still going. Excellent reliability. Word Up Dog !
Suggested Improvements
I wish it had a switch to adjust the instrument panel lights at night. I like to run mine just a bit dimmer. Other than that.....I am satisfied with this truck. (wink)