Pleasantly surprised! What a gem!
By VQ_Man on
2009 Nissan Frontier SE 4dr Crew Cab 6.1 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)
I recently traded in my 2007 Mazda3 due to the rough winters in the northeast. I never really considered a Frontier, but I'm glad I checked it out! Wow! What a truck! The ride quality blew me away and is far superior to the Tacoma. The engine is refined and powerful. I don't really baby the truck for mileage, but I've managed 20 in the city, which is way better than I thought. No major highway trips yet, so I can't comment on highway mileage. The long bed option is awesome and the spray in bedliner and utili-track system are great features. If you're in the market for a mid-sized truck, do yourself a favor and test drive this beauty. I promise you won't be disappointed.
Favorite Features
Engine and transmission are a match made in heaven, buttery smooth ride quality, all seats are extremely comfortable, 4 wheel disc brakes are awesome, innovative bed features, rear window has integrated defroster.
Suggested Improvements
No iPod connectivity on SE model, some cheap trim pieces in interior, armrest a little too far back for my liking.