2009 Nissan Frontier Consumer Review: Fabulous truck!

2009 Nissan Frontier - Consumer Review

Fabulous truck!
By Julie on

2009 Nissan Frontier SE 4dr King Cab 6.1 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this truck this week for my birthday...my husband and I have been wanting truck for years, but refused to pay the inflated prices that came along with the "cool factor" of owning a truck. We love nature, and wanted a compact, comfortable truck to take us to the national forests to explore the gravel/service roads where our sedan shouldn't go, as well as handle all kinds of weather, and gardening chores. The Frontier is just wonderful...not to big, very comfortable. I can zip in and out of downtown with no problem; a fabulous sound system. Okay, the armrest could be longer, but the lumbar support is terrific. Forget the Tacoma, it's not even close. There's only one Frontier.

Good sound system, lumbar support on passenger side is above average, I like the seat covers, large windshield, it's a perfect all around vehicle without going to big.

The armrest could be higher and longer, the Maxima has the best one I've seen. We've read the headlights are a little dim, haven't tested that much yet. I would never buy a different truck, will run this one into the ground.