2008 Nissan Frontier Consumer Review: LOVE this truck!

2008 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab - Consumer Review

LOVE this truck!
By toelint on

2008 Nissan Frontier SE 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I ABSOLUTELY love this truck! I have the '08 4.0L V6 4x4 Frontier and think it's a great truck for it's size. I bought it "new" (it had 1 owner before me who bought it from the dealership new, didn't make a payment on it, and had it repossessed 6months after buying it...the truck hit 2k miles on my test drive), and have put 28k miles on it in just the last year and a half. It drives like a car, but can act like a truck. I use it off roads and it's reliable, handles well, and climbs obstacles. On the road, it's quiet, acceleration picks up really quickly, and steering is perfect. Not super tight, but definitely not loose. Turn radius is great and 4WD doesn't compromise it at all.

Turn radius, 4x4, unitrack anchor systems [and the optional accessories that work with the track system too (ex: Nissan makes a sliding toolbox that mounts to the tracks)], comfortable cab, comfortable ride, and all-around dependable truck.

Some techier standard features. Ex: bluetooth, GPS, etc.