2008 Nissan Frontier 4.0L V6 5-speed Automatic 5.0 ft. Bed Consumer Review - 2008 FRONTIER LE CREW CAB

2008 Nissan Frontier - Consumer Review

2008 Nissan Frontier LE 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

LE Crew Cab Pickup (4.0L V6 5-speed Automatic 5.0 ft. Bed)

2008 FRONTIER LE CREW CAB 4X4
By nsanewheels on

2008 Nissan Frontier LE 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is my 2nd Nissan Frontier since their redesign in 2005 just turned my 3 yr lease and now I have the Red Pearl 2008 as loaded as it can come. It's a great midsize truck good for work or play. I used it for both work family and a little beach riding. I regularly max the 4.0 out highway driving daily in PA. It will max out right about 115, electronically limited at 4500 RPM top gear which is acceptable given that you're still going way too fast anyway.

Favorite Features

Beige soft leather, dual power seats, Nice bedliner, utility rack, roof rack, I use it all the time. The Rockford Fosgate 10 speaker system sounded great, free 3 months XM, 6 disc in dash changer w/MP3/WMA iPod plug. No in-dash navi, poor decision.

Suggested Improvements

While the system was amplified and was component setup with subwoofers it runs off factory crap settions like the 1.2-2 ohm amps/speakers which blew out within hours after installing a top of the line indash 7" navi dvd radio. Needless 2 say they should offer it like they do in the titan /pathfinder