Used 2008 Nissan Frontier King Cab Consumer Reviews - 32 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Nissan Frontier King Cab - Consumer Reviews

2008 Nissan Frontier King Cab

View reviews for a specific Frontier model:

My Horse Barn Truck
By Cate

2008 Nissan Frontier King Cab XE 4dr King Cab 6.1 ft. SB (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

It is a truck. Don't expect a car ride. Love the truck itself. Hate the gas mileage but it is 4WD. Gets me where I am going. Plenty of "Let's Go!".

Frontier Review
By Tom

2008 Nissan Frontier King Cab SE 4dr King Cab 6.1 ft. SB (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

Bought the truck new and paid much less than sticker. Love the truck but not worth the sticker. Only real complaint is the turning radius is like driving an 18 wheeler. Don't like the plastic bed liners - should of put the NISMO paint in liners as standard. The plastic on the tail gate scratches easy. Acceleration is slow but plenty of V6 power when it kicks in.

Fun to drive, nice power. Love the truck would recommend it.

08 Frontier SE 4cyl 5spd
By 20Frontier08

2008 Nissan Frontier King Cab SE 4dr King Cab 6.1 ft. SB (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

Bought the truck brand new w/400 miles on it. I have 19,435 on it now (still low miles). Gas mileage is great and I love everything about it. I am a tech for Nissan at the dealership I bought it from and they treated me great! I upgraded the exhaust to an IMPO side exit exhaust and added a K&N air filter and it really helped it a lot. I drive the interstate every day, 40 miles round trip just to work and it handles great on the highway. Everything about this truck is so pleasing and fun to drive too.

My favorite thing about this truck is the reliability.

Turning radius needs improvement.

Fantastic Truck
By Bowhunter

2008 Nissan Frontier King Cab SE 4dr King Cab 6.1 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

Gotta love this truck. Handles well, plenty of power, great fuel economy and it's just fun to drive. I have the 6 speed manual transmission and couldn't be happier

4WD 4 4Wheel Disc brakes Manual Transmission

3rd review at 18mos of ownership
By whilte knight

2008 Nissan Frontier King Cab XE 4dr King Cab 6.1 ft. SB (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

After 18 mos, still a great truck and I am very happy with it. No mechanical problems at all. Service at dealership has been great. Just got back from a trip into the Colorado Mtns. and it did great on the steep and winding roads. Plenty of power with the 4cylinder. Got my best gas mileage yet of 27.3 mpg coming down out of the mountains. So far have averaged 24 mpg in 13,000 miles of driving with 90% as highway driving. No towing.

High seating position with good all around vision if you fold down the passenger seat or take off its headrest. I removed the rear jump seat headrests to give better vision outward.

A/C was working very had at 100 degrees F. to keep the interior cool. It was marginal at that kind of temperature outside. otherwise it works well in more moderate temperatures. I have not tinting on windows so that might improve cooling if I had had that.