Used 2008 Nissan Frontier LE Crew Cab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Frontier model:

Not happy
By NOT HAPPY

2008 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab LE 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Nice truck but the dash vents awful! I can't get comfortable in this thing! You can't get the air off your face makes eys burn! ! Also when driving on highway and getting to a town you have to turn up fan speed to stay cool! Temperatures are not consistent ! Also on my old Chevy you can blend air between top vents and floor! The Nissan is very limited with what you can do with the ac system !

runs great rides great

Fix vent system! Chevy has easily got Nissan beat in this area! I'm ready to sell it!

Rev Happy V6
By NISSANONLY1

2008 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab LE 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

The truck is very fun to drive it is just the right side for what I use it for. I considered a Titan but it was a little to big for my need. The Frontier is a great truck I would recommend that anyone in the market for a mid size truck take one on a test drive before they purchase another make.

V6 power and the ride height

Upgrade the radio in the LE package. Use some of the material from the Pathfinder on the interior.

2008 FRONTIER LE CREW CAB 4X4
By nsanewheels

2008 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab LE 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is my 2nd Nissan Frontier since their redesign in 2005 just turned my 3 yr lease and now I have the Red Pearl 2008 as loaded as it can come. It's a great midsize truck good for work or play. I used it for both work family and a little beach riding. I regularly max the 4.0 out highway driving daily in PA. It will max out right about 115, electronically limited at 4500 RPM top gear which is acceptable given that you're still going way too fast anyway.

Beige soft leather, dual power seats, Nice bedliner, utility rack, roof rack, I use it all the time. The Rockford Fosgate 10 speaker system sounded great, free 3 months XM, 6 disc in dash changer w/MP3/WMA iPod plug. No in-dash navi, poor decision.

While the system was amplified and was component setup with subwoofers it runs off factory crap settions like the 1.2-2 ohm amps/speakers which blew out within hours after installing a top of the line indash 7" navi dvd radio. Needless 2 say they should offer it like they do in the titan /pathfinder