2008 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Frontier model:
Not happy
By NOT HAPPY on 09/12/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab LE 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Nice truck but the dash vents awful! I can't get comfortable in this thing! You can't get the air off your face makes eys burn! ! Also when driving on highway and getting to a town you have to turn up fan speed to stay cool! Temperatures are not consistent ! Also on my old Chevy you can blend air between top vents and floor! The Nissan is very limited with what you can do with the ac system !

Rev Happy V6
By NISSANONLY1 on 10/14/08 22:05 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab LE 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

The truck is very fun to drive it is just the right side for what I use it for. I considered a Titan but it was a little to big for my need. The Frontier is a great truck I would recommend that anyone in the market for a mid size truck take one on a test drive before they purchase another make.

2008 FRONTIER LE CREW CAB 4X4
By nsanewheels on 04/26/08 13:22 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab LE 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is my 2nd Nissan Frontier since their redesign in 2005 just turned my 3 yr lease and now I have the Red Pearl 2008 as loaded as it can come. It's a great midsize truck good for work or play. I used it for both work family and a little beach riding. I regularly max the 4.0 out highway driving daily in PA. It will max out right about 115, electronically limited at 4500 RPM top gear which is acceptable given that you're still going way too fast anyway.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.