2008 Nissan Frontier - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Frontier model:
Surprisingly good
By JR on 12/11/08 11:15 AM (PST)

2008 Nissan Frontier Nismo 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Just passed 5000 miles and still impressed. Compared with Tacoma and Tundra (also have a 4Runner that we love) and was stunned by the apparent quality of the truck and great ride. Actually reminds me of a BMW that we used to have-smooth and solid. Economy just ok, about 17 around town and 20 highway. But very fun to drive. Interior is cheaper feeling than Toyotas but more flexible. And the exterior is much more attractive. Just works for me.

I love this truck
By Robert on 02/29/08 23:15 PM (PST)

2008 Nissan Frontier Nismo 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I just purchased the truck and have only been driving it for about two weeks. I love this truck. I have always liked Nissan Frontiers, found them to be very reliable. This truck is a winner. I do wish the arm rest was longer though and it got better gas mileage, but overall I'm very satisfied.

I love my new truck
By Eflesher on 11/27/07 14:28 PM (PST)

2008 Nissan Frontier Nismo 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is my first pickup truck. I looked at a Titan and it was just too big for my needs. I live and work in the city, but snowboard, mountain bike, and haul around kids, dogs, stuff. This truck is a lot of fun to drive and feels really solid.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2008 Nissan Frontier in NJ is:

$233 per month*