New vs. Old
By Dayve on
2007 Nissan Frontier Nismo 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)
I traded in my 01 Supercharged Frontier Crew Cab 4x4 with 160K + miles, having had no problems with it, on an 07 Frontier. The turning radius is horrible. The driver's door should have a handle on it; when open and you are seatbelted in, it is hard to close. Console should be forward to use as an armrest or be moveable. The dash has several creases and pieces, where dust and dirt can get, just does not look finished, and looks worse than my 01 dash. My gas mileage mixed driving is 17.7, which is 3 mpg better than my underpowered 01 SC Frontier. Love the sunroof, the Nismo sits very high, stereo is nice, mileage read out good, overall very happy.
Favorite Features
Sunroof, 4x4, mileage read out, sits high up, automatic, power, lumbar support, bigger gas tank, more miles to drive before filling up again, spray on bedliner, moveable bed extender, and latches on rails in the bed, stereo, storage under back seat, cupholders, little storage compartments.
Suggested Improvements
Dash looks cheap, too many overlapping pieces, should be one or two pieces, not look like a puzzle. My 01 SC Frontier rims were nice, these are barely acceptable, should be one bolted on hook or loop in the back for locking items to the bed, honestly hate all the chrome on the Nismo.