2007 Nissan Frontier Consumer Review: New truck owner

2007 Nissan Frontier King Cab - Consumer Review

New truck owner
By gopackers3 on

2007 Nissan Frontier XE 4dr King Cab 6.1 ft. SB (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

This is the first truck that I have owned and so far it is providing exactly what I needed. Of course there is always the truck envy when something bigger or with four wheel drive pulls up alongside, but all I need to do is remember why I bought it. My need is 80% commute and 20% hauling and this fits that need exactly. My used XE had the upgrades (i.e. power windows, door, etc. along with A/C, towing package, bed liner and tonneau cover), so I am not missing much. Time will tell whether the Nissan brand holds up as my family loyalty is in Toyota and Honda.

Excellent seats and overall fit and finish. All of the reviews fell short on the plastic feel of the interior, but you need to remember this is a truck and the interior design I think is really pretty good. For a mid-size pickup, the exterior features used from the tundra make this truck look just a tough as any full size.

A couple of more inches to the back seating in order to make the bench seat actually usable.