First Impressions
By Mike on
2007 Nissan Frontier SE 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)
I've only owned the vehicle for less than a week now, so this review is not intended to be anything more than the title states. I'm only 5'8" and feel that the seats are made to fit my size perfectly, so taller drivers may have issues with comfort. I'm generally very pleased with everything about this truck and pretty well initially convinced that I made the right purchase. Only time will tell if this is a lasting impression.
Favorite Features
4 wheel disk brakes, factory sprayed on bed liner, bed extender, locking tail-gate, full instrumentation (includes oil press and voltmeter not found on competing trucks), double weather-strip seals around doors, ABLS and ABS, thoughtful interior design, 6300 lb tow capacity, powerful and smooth.
Suggested Improvements
Nothing to really recommend at this point, except possibly the fuel mileage could be a bit higher. I replaced a '96 GMC Jimmy SLE 4dr with 4.3L V6 165K on the odo and it was getting 21+ mpg around town and close to 25 on the road, but it also didn't have the power and refinement of the Frontier!