2007 Nissan Frontier 4.0L V6 5-speed Automatic 5.0 ft. Bed Consumer Review - comfortable but sturdy

2007 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab - Consumer Review

comfortable but sturdy
By Steve on

2007 Nissan Frontier LE 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

This truck was the best of all the midsized trucks I drove. It had the smoothest ride. Better than the Tacoma. It seemed to have more power also. During the first highway drive home my wife fell asleep, so that speaks to the comfort both of the ride and of the seats. The 5 speed automatic Transmission shifts smoothly and not too frequently, I believe this is because of the excessive torque of the engine. It does not have to down shift very often. The truck weighs more than the Tacoma this gives a better ride and a stronger truck for less money. If you are wondering How I liked the Ford the Dodge or the Chevy lets just say I bought the Nissan and leave it at that.

Favorite Features

The best feature is the tiedown & rail system in the bed. It can fit any configuration and if you like even more options they are available as extras

Suggested Improvements

If I had to make an improvement it would be to dress up the interior, specifically the dash it is plain. But for a truck this is really nit picking